Thread: Hi everyone!

Red face Hi everyone!

Hello Everyone, I'm JillTheKitten.

I'm a busy, open minded, caring person. My partner introduced me to this site recently. I've been interested in diapers for as long as I can remember, although through my late teens and early twenties I did my best to repress it.

I like biking and going to the gym. I love cooking and baking. I like watching movies and have a few favourite tv series. I have a loving partner whom I've been with for 2 1/2 years.

I'm hoping to learn more about other people's experiences with ABDL lifestyles. I'm looking for a supportive place to discuss diapers without worry. I look forward to getting to know this site and all it has to offer

JTK <3

Quote Originally Posted by JillTheKitten View Post
    Hello Everyone, I'm JillTheKitten.

I'm a busy, open minded, caring person. My partner introduced me to this site recently. I've been interested in diapers for as long as I can remember, although through my late teens and early twenties I did my best to repress it.

I like biking and going to the gym. I love cooking and baking. I like watching movies and have a few favourite tv series. I have a loving partner whom I've been with for 2 1/2 years.

I'm hoping to learn more about other people's experiences with ABDL lifestyles. I'm looking for a supportive place to discuss diapers without worry. I look forward to getting to know this site and all it has to offer

JTK <3
    Hi JillTheKitten, welcome to ADISC. I think you would have a very difficult time finding a more supportive place to visit than here at ADISC. You can be completely worry-free discussing diaper topics here, but we talk about all sorts of other things here, too. I hope you join in on the non-diaper discussions, as well as the diaper related ones. That was a great intro., by the way, you provided enough information about yourself to make me want to get to know you better. I will be looking forward to reading your posts, and learning a little bit more about 'baby' Jill, and 'grown-up' Jill, alike. I am sure you will enjoy the time you spend here. Take care, and have fun exploring the unique and wonderous world of ADISC.

Quote Originally Posted by fifigal View Post
    Hi JillTheKitten, welcome to ADISC. I think you would have a very difficult time finding a more supportive place to visit than here at ADISC. You can be completely worry-free discussing diaper topics here, but we talk about all sorts of other things here, too. I hope you join in on the non-diaper discussions, as well as the diaper related ones. That was a great intro., by the way, you provided enough information about yourself to make me want to get to know you better. I will be looking forward to reading your posts, and learning a little bit more about 'baby' Jill, and 'grown-up' Jill, alike. I am sure you will enjoy the time you spend here. Take care, and have fun exploring the unique and wonderous world of ADISC.
    Hi and welcome to the site. I see you said you like biking. I'm going to assume that's with a bicycle rather than a motorcycle. I too enjoy biking and go out on our bike trail. It's quite extensive and goes through the foothills of the Shenandoah mountains. I love getting out into the woods by bike.

Hi JillTheKitten welcome to ADISC. So appearantly you like watching movies. So what kind of movies do you like? and what kind of tv series do you like?. And enjoy the site

Thanks for the replies. I do love biking (cycling). I live very close to some great trails along the river and through very picturesque woods, its my favourite form of exercise/transportation.

I plan on taking part in more than just diaper related topics. As mentioned, I look forward to seeing all this site has to offer and the diverse people who participate in this online community.

I like all kind of movies. My favourites would be 7 brides for 7 brothers, death proof, reservoir dogs, Dr.Horribles sing-along blog and about a bajillion others! My favourite tv shows are Community, Dexter (up until this latest season, t'was disappointing), Breaking Bad and a few others I can't really think of right now, but those are the ones I get excited about.

Now off to explore this site! Thanks,
    JTK<3