Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Messy diaper in you sleep?

Default Messy diaper in you sleep?

Hi

Have you woke up from a sleep and find out that you have messy your diaper? How was the feeling of it?

Skickat från min GT-I9100 via Tapatalk 2

Yes, and not fun.

I woke up to it happening, and all I could think was... "Please! Not in my bed!" I had to drag my tired self to the shower at 4 in the morning, then put on a new diaper and go back to bed.

If you have the chance to have that happen to you, I'd say skip it.

Night wetting is bad enough. Night crapping is a whole new level of suck... Not to mention an almost guaranteed rash in the morning if you sleep through it.

Not fun.

Going to agree with AbenaLeaf there. Not a pleasant experience. Found that out during experimentation with stuff of that sort. Not something you "Just wake up" and find out, it's something which wakes you up, ruins your sleep and makes cleanup harder due to your sleepy state.

The only time this happened to me was when I was sick and this happened at 3 in the morning, not very fun.

Quote Originally Posted by tall2826 View Post
    The only time this happened to me was when I was sick and this happened at 3 in the morning, not very fun.
    So you wake up when you did the mess or was it messy?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I had an all you can eat chinese style buffet and I drank like a fish to boot. I woke up the next morning to a very bad mess. It was not able to be contained in the diaper and I had to throw out my bed sheets and also wet vac my carpet from my bedroom to the shower. All in all it was kinda of a nice ONE time experience that I really don't want to have happen again.

I woke up a couple of times in the past in the middle of the night, crapping myself. Not a pleasant experience, and now when I feel bad, I diaper up for security. (I wasn't wearing when it happened)

Trust me when I say this: It's not an experience you want to know.

I woke up in November of 2006 after we got back from our trip from Mexico. I was sick and I went to bed and woke up and I had terrible cramps again. I saw I was messy. I messed in my sleep and good thing I was wearing a Goodnite. That was the only time I messed in my sleep. I must admit I did enjoy it but at the same time I didn't like it because I was sick and I had to poop all the time and I never knew when I was going to crap myself every time I had to fart and that be lot of diapers to go through so I stuck with pull ups so i could run to the bathroom all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    I woke up in November of 2006 after we got back from our trip from Mexico. I was sick and I went to bed and woke up and I had terrible cramps again. I saw I was messy. I messed in my sleep and good thing I was wearing a Goodnite. That was the only time I messed in my sleep. I must admit I did enjoy it but at the same time I didn't like it because I was sick and I had to poop all the time and I never knew when I was going to crap myself every time I had to fart and that be lot of diapers to go through so I stuck with pull ups so i could run to the bathroom all the time.
    But have not the goodnite trouble to handle messy things?