Thread: Spiderman Goodnites are S/M Size Only....What a disappointing find

Default Spiderman Goodnites are S/M Size Only....What a disappointing find

Hey All I don't post much here, but I was surprised that nobody has noticed the goodnites site has been updated and there is a *Available in S/M size only at the bottom of the spiderman designs promo page.

Sad news...not to say i am surprised though, I can't see a non TB 14 year old wanting to wear spiderman pull ups

Though...You'd think that Kimberly Clark would catch on to the percentage of L/XL sales which go to ABDL/TBDL buyers. I wonder what the ratio is?

Actually on another DL website, a few users mentioned the same thing. They said they e-mail Kimberly Clark about that, and they emailed back saying that the Spiderman designs would be available in L/XL sizes near the end of the summer. Assuming they weren't making it up, I think we should be seeing them soon!

KJanon

Quote Originally Posted by jordankay View Post
    Though...You'd think that Kimberly Clark would catch on to the percentage of L/XL sales which go to ABDL/TBDL buyers. I wonder what the ratio is?
    1 in 1000, probably less.

The L/XL licensed ones are incoming. But for now, there is already a thread for this topic

Hi, correct about the mistake I made starting a new thread - though it is difficult to find now, maybe the mods could pin it to the front page given it's obvious relevance.

However, I respectfully disagree on both points: One in a thousand, no way. More like one in a hundred. Consider the ratio of people with ABDL fetishes and vs the ratio of 12-14 year old bedwetters (who use gn's). Also, I too read the posts about people calling Kimberly Clark, and I am surprised anybody believes this for several reasons: 1) When has KC ever brought out new designs with a significant delay between sizes (other than S/M rotating faster) 2) Why would KC license Spiderman (at great cost) and then not have the L/XL sizes out for the movie release (be like McDonalds bringing out Shrek cups for large drinks in 2008...doesn't make sense) 3) Why would KC specify 'S/M Only' on their website, rather than 'S/M available soon' 4) As much as I love them - I am ABDL - I think that they are too childish even for KC in the large sizes. 5) KC is a company with a manufacturing system using a J.I.T. philosophy, so other than a few weeks difference due to L/XL rotating slower, why intentionally stagger a release? There is no strategic or marketing value in such a move. 6) KC customer service reps, not likely having the level of interest or awareness of every little detail of goodnites underpants, probably just didn't understand the question being asked, or are used to getting calls from DL's and were just blowing them off.

All that being said, I really really hope I am wrong...Actually, on second thought I am editing my original post title to refer to KC's goodnites manufacturing process..maybe others know more, I am curious about it and how they make their decisions on designs, separately from licensed characters...

I saw those on an abdl newsletter, jebuzz they look absolutely phenomenal~ D: why'd they have to make them so small?