Thread: Hello from Saudi-Arabia

Default Hello from Saudi-Arabia

Hello all, I grew up in Saudi-Arabia and later moved to Sweden with my family. Now I am thinking about moving back for a couple of years as I have finished medical school and would very much like to work for a time in my homeland. Later I will go back to Sweden but I don't know when. For now, I am just trying to reconnect with a few old friends from another site that told me they moved here instead when the old site went down.

Quote Originally Posted by lom View Post
    Hello all, I grew up in Saudi-Arabia and later moved to Sweden with my family. Now I am thinking about moving back for a couple of years as I have finished medical school and would very much like to work for a time in my homeland. Later I will go back to Sweden but I don't know when. For now, I am just trying to reconnect with a few old friends from another site that told me they moved here instead when the old site went down.
    Hi Welcome to ADISC. So could you tell more about yourself like what is your hobbies or intrest and don't be shy and enjoy the site

FaratheKitten

Hello and welcome! What's it like there? And could you tell us of some of your interests?