Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i need some help on my plan.

Default i need some help on my plan.

ok so most of my family is going on a cruies at the end of september. and me and my sister is going to be home alone for a week, but she has school and ball games so im going to be home alone most of the time.
    so my plan was to buy depends and stuff at the stores, but part of me wants to buy online. we got a PO box that good, but my fear is not getting them on time. i dont know wat to do.

should i:

A. go to the store
    B. buy online.
    C. (your idea and tell me )

but i need some help on B tho.
    pls help me

Only way to insure that you have them ontime for sure is I would just get them at the store

A unless if there a way to get them there fast like amazon does, then you should choose B.

simply put, since it's july 12 they would get there if you ordered correctly, if you order now and get them and hide them to wait ya can do that

A easy and quick way (since delivery schedules are difficult to predict), would be A- just to go the store and get it personally.

I would recommend going to a store some distance away from your house where you are unlikely to bump into acquaintances and bring along a bagpack large enough to store the pack so people would not know.

Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by Slycamer View Post
    simply put, since it's july 12 they would get there if you ordered correctly, if you order now and get them and hide them to wait ya can do that
    Oh I for got to add my dad checks the PO almost every day too.
    How about FedEx? I heard they can call you if your package arrives at there store.

Order them so They arrive while your parents are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter View Post
    Oh I for got to add my dad checks the PO almost every day too.
    How about FedEx? I heard they can call you if your package arrives at there store.
    For a situation like yours, buying in-store makes way more sense. Your diapers won't get lost or delayed in transit, and you'll be able to get them quick and easy without paying delivery charges. And if your dad checks the PO box every day, you'll get caught if you order too early, or you may end up getting them late and only get a couple days to enjoy them.

My advice would be go to the store. Have fun, and good luck!

I would definitely go to the store. It's not bad at all buying them.. Act like you do when you buy anything else! Very very easy once you're doing it!