Thread: semi-sucessful diaper run

Default semi-sucessful diaper run

So... i decided to go to walgreens and get myself some adult diapers, i wanted the ones that don't pull up, you know? the ones with the tabs, well I grabbed what i thought were the right ones, they said "ADJUSTABLE UNDERWEAR" and the picture showed it had tabs, but when i got home it was a pull up style with tabs that could adjust it...i should have gone with the "FITTED BRIEF WITH TABS" oh well, im getting $50 tonight, so tomorrow i am going to go back down there and get the right ones, but hey ... a diaper is a diaper, Right?

Quote Originally Posted by mainer12345 View Post
    So... i decided to go to walgreens and get myself some adult diapers, i wanted the ones that don't pull up, you know? the ones with the tabs, well I grabbed what i thought were the right ones, they said "ADJUSTABLE UNDERWEAR" and the picture showed it had tabs, but when i got home it was a pull up style with tabs that could adjust it...i should have gone with the "FITTED BRIEF WITH TABS" oh well, im getting $50 tonight, so tomorrow i am going to go back down there and get the right ones, but hey ... a diaper is a diaper, Right?
    Read the package, there's a part to rip and make it into a tape on.

i figured that out lol... but it doesnt feel the same...

Just be aware, those will leak at the slightly hint of a flood. Suppose they might feel real enough though.

Also - You might want to change your tags around, says your IC, which is probably not the case, if you're having to go on a "Diaper Run". It also implies you're a Teen Baby, which, if you're 22, is sort of hard to be.

haha thanks... i didnt know i checked that... stupid computer...

No problem! Figured it was just a simple misclick. (I've done that before, just not on this site in particular)

Miku

Lmfao! Dude, I made the same mistake with MY first pack of Depends, as well. ;P For me, it was more or less heat of the moment. Brain was thinking "I gotta choose and get out of here before someone I know walks in.."

Ended up choosing what I THOUGHT was diapers, but it was just "adjustable underwear". :T

i figured that out lol... but it doesnt feel the same...
    No, no they don't. those are the same type of diapers i got for my first time and i didn't find that out till the last of the diapers lol.

Ah that sucks. It's a bit frustrating that adult diaper companies refuse to use the word "diaper" on their packaging. It makes it so much more difficult to know what you are really buying.