Thread: Where can i get Cat tail and ears?!

Default Where can i get Cat tail and ears?!

Hello all!

I am a realy big furry lover and have always wanted to wear cat ears and tails like the ones that people wear for kitten-play but i live in the uk and there isnt much stuff like that around, infact, i havnt even found any what-so-ever!

I would realy like some top quality ones from the uk but i cant realy ship some in over-seas because i live with my parents and money is an issue.
    My parents have been very very suspicious of me since they found a nappy under my bed so i cant realy order them over-seas because my parents will have a look in the box (they are very nosey) and confront me about them!

If anyone has any information or help on where to perchase some cat ears and tails in the uk or anyplace that has free shipping then please feel free to post them.

Thanks!!!!

P:S im not realy 22 years old, im only 18; (just thought id say)

Just letting you know security will rough you up on the way out

No just kidding But here on ADISC there are very strict regulations on showing your own age. Why may I ask did you choose to make yourself 4 years older?

Don't worry, everyone is really friendly here and I'm sure it won't be a huge problem

As for the cat tail and ears I can't really help you unfortunately though I'm sure many of my fellow furries could probably point you in the right direction

P.S. Welcome to ADISC!

Do you have any big interests besides the obvious?

I for example play alot of sports around the campus that I'm currently studying law at. The University of Canberra
    A few I play reguarly are paintball, touch football and hockey, which are all very team based because I like working together with others :P

How about you? Any hobbies or work/education you're currently undertaking?

I'd love to hear about it

Supersam1223

You should contact Moo about the age issue, otherwise you will get banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersam1223 View Post
    You should contact Moo about the age issue, otherwise you will get banned.
    I agree, just post that you need an age change in the requests forum. ASAP

Thanks for the welcome everyone!
    How do i contact Moo about the age issue and what do i say to him Supersam?

I made myself older because of habbit, you see, on accounts like this i do it for security reasons but i just put my actual age one this post to inform you that its not as easy for a guy my age to order stuff than what its like to be someone older if you get what i mean.

My Hobbies include regularly going out with my friends for a meal or parties and i am currently trying to get a place at university but other than that i just sit around my house and sketch or do graphic art or sometimes i go around doing photography.

Hope that answered your question Okamiyasha

Quote Originally Posted by TygerTiger View Post
    Thanks for the welcome everyone!
    How do i contact Moo about the age issue and what do i say to him Supersam?

I made myself older because of habbit, you see, on accounts like this i do it for security reasons but i just put my actual age one this post to inform you that its not as easy for a guy my age to order stuff than what its like to be someone older if you get what i mean.

My Hobbies include regularly going out with my friends for a meal or parties and i am currently trying to get a place at university but other than that i just sit around my house and sketch or do graphic art or sometimes i go around doing photography.

Hope that answered your question Okamiyasha
    Create a thread in the requests forum is your easiest way to contact moo.
    If you're 18 surely you're an adult so can buy things as easily as a 22 yo? In any case, that's cool you like photography, I love going out with my camera. What kind of subject matter do you like most?

two things Icyfire....
    I live with my parents so it is a little, difficult, to get things past the door with out my parents seeing or snooping at it and if a big box turns up at the door then there sure to investigate and to be honest, id rather them not go looking at the contents if you know what i mean. They are very judgemental and kinda hold it against you for like the rest of your life, i mean, i wanted to dye my hair black once and according to them its a gay thing and youd stand out from the crowd and all that other stuff that puts me off it, it realy annoys me id im sick of hearing about it yet it still gets mentioned every day of my life.

I like to take photos of architectures mostly but when i do go out to parties or raves i like to get snap-shots of all the lighting and dancers etc... but when i get bored i like to edit them on photoshop and either give them a little twist like neon edge detect, change the colours, give it different effects and just general experimenting trying to see what i can create with it.
    Hope this answers your question

FaratheKitten

Nice to meet you! But... I dunno where to get the ears and tail...