Thread: A Small Hello

Default A Small Hello

Hi everyone! I go by Umby, and this is my first time on a diaper forum.

In real life I'm a young professional, graduated, and living a pretty normal life! I enjoy the outdoors and love animals. I'm also really into horses, and am looking forward to owning my own horse soon!

My diapers make me feel safe, warm, and happy. They never fail to bring a smile to my face. I am male, but I prefer Goodnites Girls XL! I have a 30" waist and they seem to be readily available and fit well, but I wish they were "real" diapers instead of pull-ups. My favorite thing is to slip into a small shirt, put on my diaper, cuddle with my stuffed animals, and read my Kindle in the evening!

I am looking for similar minded people! Perhaps some advice in brands, or activities while wearing diapers? I also like stories - I like to be sneaky and wear mine out of the house sometimes. :3

So hello, and thanks for taking time to read about me! :3

Quote Originally Posted by Umby View Post
    Hi everyone! I go by Umby, and this is my first time on a diaper forum.

In real life I'm a young professional, graduated, and living a pretty normal life! I enjoy the outdoors and love animals. I'm also really into horses, and am looking forward to owning my own horse soon!

My diapers make me feel safe, warm, and happy. They never fail to bring a smile to my face. I am male, but I prefer Goodnites Girls XL! I have a 30" waist and they seem to be readily available and fit well, but I wish they were "real" diapers instead of pull-ups. My favorite thing is to slip into a small shirt, put on my diaper, cuddle with my stuffed animals, and read my Kindle in the evening!

I am looking for similar minded people! Perhaps some advice in brands, or activities while wearing diapers? I also like stories - I like to be sneaky and wear mine out of the house sometimes. :3

So hello, and thanks for taking time to read about me! :3
    Hi Umby and welcome to the site. I like the way you described enjoying your diapers. It just sounds so inviting. Just add a cold winter night and a fire in the fireplace or wood stove and you've really set the scene. Almost all the members here wear disposables and you will get a lot of good ideas as to what you can wear, which diapers have good capacity and at the same time, are comfortable. I personally am a cloth and plastic pants wearer, so I'm little help, alas.

I too like the outdoors and enjoy riding my bike in the morning on our bike trail. It runs through the foot hills of the Shenandoah Mountains and even crosses the historic James River. It goes through a tunnel which was originally cut for the steam locomotives, and of course there are several bridges.

I hope you will feel comfortable joining in on the many topics discussed here, and of course there is also the IRC. First and foremost, we are a support group, so if you need to discuss a problem or two, you can always find us sympathetic and at times, helpful. Welcome!