Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What if....

Lightbulb What if....

What if you were arrested while wearing a diaper, and was put in jail. Would you choose to continue wearing them in jail?

I think i would because you would be taken out of general population and put in the medical part of the jail.

I'm not sure you would have any choice as to whether you could wear or not, unless you had a pre-existing medical record proving that you are incontinent. Without that proof, but wearing a diaper, you might be put in the psych wing, or the sex offender part of the jail. Remember that the people running jails are not the brightest people in the world. They're going to react badly to someone with a diaper fetish.

So true........... You hit the nail on the head! Great advice and the ability you have to look at the rock heads running the jails!

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I'm not sure you would have any choice as to whether you could wear or not, unless you had a pre-existing medical record proving that you are incontinent. Without that proof, but wearing a diaper, you might be put in the psych wing, or the sex offender part of the jail. Remember that the people running jails are not the brightest people in the world. They're going to react badly to someone with a diaper fetish.

I can't imagine what crimes I would be doing while wearing a diaper...

KJanon

Since it isn't compulsory to registered disabled if you're incontinent, they would have to believe you if you said you were incontinent, and they'd likely have to assist you in this regard. Definitely if you're referring to more than the overnight jailing.

Would I want to if I was in there for a considerable period of time? nooooooo.

Err I think this is a bit wild if you've just been arrested then youll be taken to the police station they don't tend to have medical wings or psychiatric rooms they have cells or maybe a larger holding area and you'll only be there for a day maybe two tops they wouldn't have diapers so if you want replacements a family member would have to bring them down! Also unless you happen to dressed as a baby at the time they would just assume your IC so you can take your choice get a family member to play along or admit there for pleasure only, either way you'd have bigger problems if you've just been arrested!

Cherub

If you were dressed normally, but with diapers on under your clothes, I would stick with being IC to a degree. This way, they're not likely to do anything to you out of consideration that if you truly were IC and they denied you access to clean diapers,,,,they'd be looking at a possible lawsuit!

Only problem with that is if you lived with family or a roommate and they didn't know you wore diapers or if they knew you were not IC. Then you'd be in a situation that would probably require a good and quick explanation.

I'd be more concerned with my choices on how to sue them for false arrest since I wouldn't have done anything wrong. :P

Anyhow it would depend on the situation and what I was arrested for.

PullupKid

I've always wondered about what would happen.

Stay on the right side of the law, kids. Or you may be a registered sex offender.

For all medical conditions, it's safe to assume that those conditions would have to be verified by a doctor, either from one's own medical records, or the doctor assigned to the prison. They don't take these things lightly, and they are well aware that every trick in the book has been tried at one time or another.

I do know that the larger institutions of incarceration are dived according to the type of offenders. There's the general population and death row, etc, and an area for sex offenders. My fear would be that if it was discovered that one wore diapers as a fetish, it might land them with the sex offenders. That's where a lot of same sex can occur.