Thread: Hey :)

Default Hey :)

The great yellow sticker told me to come here :P

Hmm, what to say.. I don't think going on about the main reason I'm here because we all are here for the same reason mostly so my non-DL life is an active one. I spend most of my days in the Gym, working, hanging with my friend/ my girlfriend and just having fun mostly. Im trying to build up the mustard to tell my GF about this side of me .. but I don't think I can yet, but this site helps! Hmmm oh... I have a geeky side too away from my active lifestyle. I enjoy Games (PC and Xbox mostly) although I don't have a PC right now but I'm getting a new rig soon

Yeah... a small intro I guess but if you need to know anymore then just ask ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Zimmy View Post
    The great yellow sticker told me to come here :P

Hmm, what to say.. I don't think going on about the main reason I'm here because we all are here for the same reason mostly so my non-DL life is an active one. I spend most of my days in the Gym, working, hanging with my friend/ my girlfriend and just having fun mostly. Im trying to build up the mustard to tell my GF about this side of me .. but I don't think I can yet, but this site helps! Hmmm oh... I have a geeky side too away from my active lifestyle. I enjoy Games (PC and Xbox mostly) although I don't have a PC right now but I'm getting a new rig soon

Yeah... a small intro I guess but if you need to know anymore then just ask ^^
    Welcome Zimmy

a PC gamer, does that mean like modern games like Fallout 3 that're on other colsoles, online gaming, retro stuff (16 and 8 bit gaming are for the win) or other?

Don't worry about telling your girlfriend too early in the relationship, in fact for teens we recommend against it, relationships can be short term at that age and you don't want to risk it getting out. however if this is a girl you want to propose to I think you're doing a brave thing and I wish you all the best there are 3 articles you might like to read before you do though "To Tell, or Not?", "Frequently Asked Questions for people who arenít interested in diapers", and "Telling Parents- Is It Worthwhile?", I know the last is about telling your parents but the advice could be turned to telling people especially close to you. hope this helps

Hi Zimmy welcome to ADISC. So what kind of game you like to play. I am Xbox guy. my game is mostly FPS like CoD and racing game like Forza