Thread: Walking Dead issue 100 *spoilers*

Default Walking Dead issue 100 *spoilers*

Anyone else feel the same?
    Last edited by Trevor; 12-Jul-2012 at 14:33.

Oh my god why did it have to be a post with out using the spoilers tag!

When you drag a mouse over a topic you see part of the first post. If you used the spoiler tags, it would of hid it. Thank you very much dude.

Sorry, have not used this on computer, so did not know that tags were that important. My bad, I thought the title did it. I will see if I can edit.

Thanks Trevor. That was pretty awesome of you to help.

Quote Originally Posted by KidAgain13 View Post
    Sorry, have not used this on computer, so did not know that tags were that important. My bad, I thought the title did it. I will see if I can edit.
    I don't mind that much they'll all die in the end I think for various reasons one of which I don't think they'll ever find a cure.

Maybe, but I am kinda poedthat it was that person so soon.

Quote Originally Posted by KidAgain13 View Post
    Maybe, but I am kinda poedthat it was that person so soon.
    With it being comic 100, I think thats a long time for gleen to be alive. I only watched the show and the first episode of Telltale's game blew IMHO. Many of the choices in that game are not choices I would really even consider. So there's no realism to the game.

As for the show I hated one of the deaths in season two but was glad with the final big death. Though in all honesty it shouldn't of happened then again the person brought it on themselve's.

PS. I hate Carl in the show.

I am not sure if they will get to put him through what he went through in the comics on tv, but he might grow into his own. I think it was just poor writing more than acting because he seemed to be treated as a side character seasons 1 and 2. However (and I don't know if you read this because your a fan of the show or if you actually read them or both) I do know that if Carl in the show evolves the way the book Carl does, he will become one of the most badass characters in the series. I don't like his role so far, but there is still a lot of potential and a lot of time to reach said potential.