Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Any Gran Turismo fans?

  1. #1
    cal1608h

    Default Any Gran Turismo fans?

    Hey there everyone,

    just wondering if there are any Gran Turismo fans out there?

    Currently replaying GT3 after completing GT4, trying to do all gold on the license tests, IA-8 and S-6 are killing me

    So any fans out there, what do you like most about the gam etc?

    Really need to get my hands on a PS3 and GT5 at some point

  2. #2

    Default

    God, I spent so much time on Gran Turismo 4 a few years ago when I had more spare time. I loved that game. It is truly the best racing simulator there is, in my opinion. Had all gold licenses and probably 2/3 of the game completed, but I never did finish the whole thing.

    I actually bought a PS3 just for GT5, sadly, it is not as good as it may seem at first. GT4 is overall a much better game. Have sold both now. Also got a PSP just the other week from a yard sale for $20 to try some homebrew on it, but I hear good things about the PSP version of the game as well, so I may try and get it somewhere.

    I dunno what about the games made them so awesome for me. I used to just love listening to music and racing for hours, you could spend so much time on it it made WoW look like a good option.

  3. #3

    Default

    Aw yeeeah! I love that game, hell, I even have the GT 1 soundtrack in my playlists for nostalgia. XD

    I think my favourite was GT3, ah the fun moments I had in that game.

  4. #4
    cal1608h

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Glennikit View Post
    Aw yeeeah! I love that game, hell, I even have the GT 1 soundtrack in my playlists for nostalgia. XD

    I think my favourite was GT3, ah the fun moments I had in that game.
    Same here in regards to GT3, the menus were so simple. GT4 should have stuck to the basics in my opinion, not user-friendly enough.

    Now on 81%, trying to get it finished and do these these last 2 licenses to gold standard

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf3188 View Post
    God, I spent so much time on Gran Turismo 4 a few years ago when I had more spare time. I loved that game. It is truly the best racing simulator there is, in my opinion. Had all gold licenses and probably 2/3 of the game completed, but I never did finish the whole thing.

    I actually bought a PS3 just for GT5, sadly, it is not as good as it may seem at first. GT4 is overall a much better game. Have sold both now. Also got a PSP just the other week from a yard sale for $20 to try some homebrew on it, but I hear good things about the PSP version of the game as well, so I may try and get it somewhere.

    I dunno what about the games made them so awesome for me. I used to just love listening to music and racing for hours, you could spend so much time on it it made WoW look like a good option.
    Glad to see you're a fan Are you still living in Australia, on a completely unrelated note.

  5. #5
    StripesTheSkunk

    Default

    I actually like GT5 for PS3, and its about all I am playing these days.

    But those driving tests- I have spent countless hours on those things!

  6. #6
    cal1608h

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by StripesTheSkunk View Post
    I actually like GT5 for PS3, and its about all I am playing these days.

    But those driving tests- I have spent countless hours on those things!
    Agreed about those damn tests! If I'm going to do them then I feel like I must go for gold and the best time I can. The GT3 S-license is extremely difficult to get gold compared to GT4, which was easy in my opinion - bar that blasted test at Suzuka in the 350Z JGTC.

  7. #7
    terrytibbs

    Default

    Oh yeah, Gran Turismo is my FAVOURITE car simulator game, I've been playing since GT1 and 2 on the PS1. I remember when I was very young, laughing my head off when my teenage neighbour crashed. The sound effects always bring be back. I also used to play GT4 a lot in youth club with my best mate, usually I would pick the Lister :p

  8. #8

    Default

    Yessss, very much enjoy that game, ever since GT2 really. I often don't play it for ages and the I really get into it again for a while etc. Glad I bought it. Not too easy though, and man was I happy when I finally (quite recently) managed to get 1st place in the VW Top Gear challenge! But yes, very enjoyable and because interesting DLC keeps coming, it stays interesting.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by cal1608h View Post
    Glad to see you're a fan Are you still living in Australia, on a completely unrelated note.
    Yeah man. Would like to move overseas in the future but i'm here for now.

  10. #10
    cal1608h

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf3188 View Post
    Yeah man. Would like to move overseas in the future but i'm here for now.
    Ah awesome, I'm thinking of moving to Aus, specifically Adelaide. Can't stand the English weather any longer (!)

    Where do you plan on going?

Similar Threads

  1. I don't know how many of you are LMFAO fans...
    By Trouble in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 28-Jun-2012, 13:10
  2. For all you Black Ops fans out there!
    By FauxPas in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 15-Mar-2011, 08:34
  3. For the Metallica Fans Out There...
    By Dann in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-Mar-2011, 19:02
  4. Any other beatles fans out there?
    By Beatlesfan in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-Dec-2010, 20:30
  5. Just got my PSPgo & Gran Turismo
    By NikonFilmPhotog in forum Computers & Gaming
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-Oct-2009, 03:40

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.