Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

Longtime lurker, first time registering. Ive always been very uncomfortable with registering for abdl forums but i think with age i have gotten i better understanding of who I am and this fetish. Hope to be a contributor to this fourm. Btw. Just bought my first TAPED diapers last week. I love it. In a CVS fitted brief right now!

max101

hi.. welcome to adisc!!
    hope you feel comfortable here..
    mind telling us more about you?

Welcome and congrats on getting some proper diapers!
    What sorta music do you like dude? ^^

KJanon

Quote Originally Posted by orangeaces View Post
    Longtime lurker, first time registering. Ive always been very uncomfortable with registering for abdl forums but i think with age i have gotten i better understanding of who I am and this fetish. Hope to be a contributor to this fourm. Btw. Just bought my first TAPED diapers last week. I love it. In a CVS fitted brief right now!
    Hello, and yes, tell us more about you.
    Almost all of us wear diapers here, so we want to know more about you than just that!

Hmmm In terms of music I love hip-hop. Huge underground fan. Also R&B and basically old school rap also. I am currently or (will be) a senior in high school once the school year starts. Still live with the parents, so I can't indulge too much. I also love to play baseball and do so whenever i am not home

Hi altough a bit late welcome to ADISC. So you like hip-hop? Me too whose artist do you like. I like Drake

max101

I'm also into hip-hop. I'm a breakdancer too. And for music, i'm into death metal.
    Glad to know your interest.