Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hello Everyone
    My real life name is Joel; however I go by kida on sites like these. I am a 24 year old currently attending college pursuing a BS degree in IT. I usually donít post in sites so Iím a little nervous. Please be lenient with any of my posts I am a little dyslectic and may swap a few words occasionally (even though I try not to).
    I found this site because I am a DL with a few AB tendencies and have been for quite some time. I have grown into these feelings in a less than hospitable environment but am comfortable with who I am.
    I am a gamer; I have a PS3, Xbox360, WII, as well as a computer that can play most of the newest games. My preferred genres are action/adventure, strategy, and RP/ MMORPG. I also enjoy a good book every once in a while.
    What I am looking to get out of this site is finding a few good stories to remind me that even though life looks grey there is light somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Kida View Post
    Hello Everyone
    My real life name is Joel; however I go by kida on sites like these. I am a 24 year old currently attending college pursuing a BS degree in IT. I usually donít post in sites so Iím a little nervous. Please be lenient with any of my posts I am a little dyslectic and may swap a few words occasionally (even though I try not to).
    I found this site because I am a DL with a few AB tendencies and have been for quite some time. I have grown into these feelings in a less than hospitable environment but am comfortable with who I am.
    I am a gamer; I have a PS3, Xbox360, WII, as well as a computer that can play most of the newest games. My preferred genres are action/adventure, strategy, and RP/ MMORPG. I also enjoy a good book every once in a while.
    What I am looking to get out of this site is finding a few good stories to remind me that even though life looks grey there is light somewhere.
    Hello Kida glad to have you!

ever read anything by Harlan Coben?

ever read anything by Harlan Coben?
    No I have not, but after a quick search some of his books do look interesting. Thank you for introducing me to a new author.

Quote Originally Posted by Kida View Post
    No I have not, but after a quick search some of his books do look interesting. Thank you for introducing me to a new author.
    no problem i am a librarian so its a habit