Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Would You Prefer to Have Been Born a Girl?

Default Would You Prefer to Have Been Born a Girl?

It's really stranger, I mean, I don't HATE be a man, or have a penis, but I would love to been born a girl, I mean, girls are so much pretty then men, they are beautiful and feminine, and they can wear those pretty clothes, and be sensible, without anyone looking at her, like she as a freak, because it's consider "normal" by the society a girl be this way.

I like to wear women clothes (cross-dressing), but you know those ones, pretty FEMININE clothes, and pantyhose, this kind turn me on. It's kind confuse because I like guys stuff to, but I also like Glee.. But I am not gay, or whatever..

Anyway, I kind hate my life because I born a man, and I know that I can change my sex, but the results at the most times are unsatisfactory. Anyway, anyone else here, would prefer been born a female? Or you just like to pretend be a girl by for some time, and then, be a man again?

No.

Were I born a girl, I'd be elbows-deep in myself and would never leave the house.

Se eu estivesse nascido uma menina, eu seria cotovelos profundas em mim e nunca sair de casa.

I Think yes, I am straight not an LG or a crossdresser but I still would have liked to be a girl, everything just seems a lot easier.

LittleDrummerGirl

You know it! I really can't justify it of the top of my head... The reasons are floating around in my grand ol' testosterome-soaked head somewhere, but I can't grab any... But most definitely.

My answer:

Manic Street Preachers Born A Girl - YouTube

I've often thought I would rather have been born a girl, but that's mostly because I've often wished I'd been born a different person of *any* kind, because I've never felt like I "fit in" with my own life.... but that's not gender dysphoria, that's depression....

oh wait! sissy forum! I mean, yeah I'd rather be a cute girl and get to wear those awesome pink frilly dresses lol :-p

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RunningEasy View Post
    I Think yes, I am straight not an LG or a crossdresser but I still would have liked to be a girl, everything just seems a lot easier.
    "The other Shaltanac's joopleberry shrub is always a more mauve-y shade of pinky russet."

Quote Originally Posted by MsClaraRiddle View Post
    So what you're saying is you DON'T want one of these?

Quote Originally Posted by h3g3l View Post
    No.

Were I born a girl, I'd be elbows-deep in myself and would never leave the house.
    I don't know if that's just too crude or too epic of a comment...

Quote Originally Posted by Point View Post
    So what you're saying is you DON'T want one of these?
    hard to say, isn't it? Sign me up for breasts, but the other thing.... it's like the difference between a car and a motorbike isn't it? The thing I have is reliable, practical and easy to use, and doesn't break down except for something big... whereas the alternative is so much more exciting and rewarding, but it's also has more potential dangers and takes almost constant maintenance...

It might seem silly, but for example, when I see a girl like this:
    http://images0.chictopia.com/photos/FabulousGirl/2886657535/pink-dress-white-tights-pink-shorts-pink-gloves-red-accessories_400.jpg
    I feel so jealousy because, I NOW, that I will NEVER, NEVER, be like her, I will live my whole life, and I would be never be like her. Wearing those pretty clothes and acting like a girl. This turn me on.

- - - Updated - - -

Most people would think that these I said is ridiculous LOL

I truly wish I was born a girl I was raised in a house full of girls my Sister my 4 cousins we helped to raise, and of course all of their girl friends they would often even make me up as a girl when I was them probably part of my being a sissy/tg now, but I enjoyed then so I guess I always had a girl brain. Even my best friends have always been girls we clicked in a friendship way that just never happened between me and the boys. Even now most of my true friends are girls and not in a sexual way it is just like girls that are friends. So yeah things would not seem as awkward if was born a girl as they can get now. Though even as man and seen as one by the girls most of the their behavior towards me is as if I was very tomboy girl, down to me helping them fitting dress etc. so yeah being a girl despite some if its draw backs would just seem more natural for me.