Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: All of you, COME FORTH!!! (Yes you. And you! And him!!!)

Default All of you, COME FORTH!!! (Yes you. And you! And him!!!)

So...hi! I've been quite curious about AB/Dlism for a while now. I've experienced it twice in real life, and have seen it on TV a couple of times, and it has really gotten my attention. So, I ask you all to please educate me. I wish to know more about AB/DL's. Your feelings, whether it's a fetish or a lifestyle, everything! I will not judge anyone (unless you beat kittens, in which you will be subjected to all kinds of torment, and will burn in hell.) So, I hope to understand this better, and to make many wonderful friends here. Thank you so much!

Understanding Infantilism

The first is pretty in depth. The video doesn't really explain it as much but I think it proves its not a big deal as many people would like to make it, both AB/DL's and non ab/dl's.

Quote Originally Posted by LunarCat View Post
    So...hi! I've been quite curious about AB/Dlism for a while now. I've experienced it twice in real life, and have seen it on TV a couple of times, and it has really gotten my attention. So, I ask you all to please educate me. I wish to know more about AB/DL's. Your feelings, whether it's a fetish or a lifestyle, everything! I will not judge anyone (unless you beat kittens, in which you will be subjected to all kinds of torment, and will burn in hell.) So, I hope to understand this better, and to make many wonderful friends here. Thank you so much!
    Welcome to our community crib.
    Most of us are both ABs and DLs. You can go to understanding.infantilism.org and see our variety. For people who are mostly DLs, it is sexual for most of us but not always. The ABs among us tend to be less sexual but not always. We are a rare but varried group.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Why do people feel the need to go onto talk shows like that. It's always the most obsessed ones too. I just like being wet, I like being messy and I like the feeling between my legs. Thats all.

Well, I thought people talked about it to share with people what it really is, and to try to rid people of any misconceptions they may have.

And thank you for the info and links. Very helpful!

Hey lunarcat, welcome. Dont forget to check out understandinginfantilism.org, its a wonderful storehouse of info. I think your question about fetish vs lifestyle is excellent, but practically unanswerable because of the huge diversity in this group... for some it is a fetish, for some, a lifestyle, and for some, it's an identity.

Quote Originally Posted by RunningEasy View Post
    Why do people feel the need to go onto talk shows like that. It's always the most obsessed ones too. I just like being wet, I like being messy and I like the feeling between my legs. Thats all.
    Because they're the ones that go public with it. Anyways this one was the best episode out of all of them. She actually kinda won the audience over in seeing that with moderation and no exhibitionism that it's fine.

I think it's good for people to go on talk shows and talk about it. At least in this case, the host was nice about it. He laughed at her a little at first but it was cute when he asked if he could hold the teddy bear! Riley is a great example of what an adult baby is and I think it's awesome that she's strong enough to put herself out there and educate people about it.

For me personally, I'm a little most of the time... not a baby. It's not a sexual thing in any way, meaning I don't get sexual pleasure out of being little itself. Sometimes I'm sexual when I'm little... but I was like that when I really was a little kid too It's mostly just about being silly and doing whatever I want and being taken care of. But when I'm a baby, it's all about comfort. I want to be cozy and happy and pampered (lol) and not have to worry about anything.

Those links probably say similar stuff but you asked for our feelings so I'm giving you mine

Also, I will help you with the tormenting of the kitten-beaters if you find any.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Because they're the ones that go public with it. Anyways this one was the best episode out of all of them. She actually kinda won the audience over in seeing that with moderation and no exhibitionism that it's fine.
    Well I guess thats my mistake I watched the first 3 minutes and it was just too deja-vu and I had to shut it off

Many people in ABDL community, don’t agree, or don’t support these people that go to mainstream speak about ABDL.

And I kind understand, I don’t think that peoples are prepared with this kind of stuff.. Like you say “Wear diapers and acting like babies turn me on”, 93% in the whole world will think “Hey, this guy is a fucking perv”

And most because, liking or not, many people think that this is relative with pedophilia, you need to explain careful… That it’s not.

But, you know.. Maybe I am wrong. I mean, for example, if gays don’t had coming out of closet at the last decades there would be not gay marriage in any place in the world today. Maybe go to mainstream it's a good stuff.