Thread: Hello All

Default Hello All

Hi Everyone

My name is babysuzy and I am an alcoholic. No wait, that is the wrong group. I am an adult baby.

As the first line indicates I have a rather twisted sense of humor. I have been an AB since age 12. I wont say exactly, but that was a long time ago. Back then most of us assumed we were the only ones with this fetish and that made it a lot harder to deal with because you kept it hidden and dealt with much shame.

Thank Heaven for the internet.

I am male, but for reasons I don't even fully understand my AB side tends toward the feminine. Maybe because the clothes are so much prettier or maybe because back then we were all subjected to the Big Boys Don't Cry mentality.

I have met many ABs on other sites and have had several GF/Mommies in my life so far. I am here to enjoy the company of like minded people, learn a thing or two about myself, and maybe share some of what i have learned.

See you around the Forums.

Babysuzy

Quote Originally Posted by babysuzy View Post
    Hi Everyone

My name is babysuzy and I am an alcoholic. No wait, that is the wrong group. I am an adult baby.

As the first line indicates I have a rather twisted sense of humor. I have been an AB since age 12. I wont say exactly, but that was a long time ago. Back then most of us assumed we were the only ones with this fetish and that made it a lot harder to deal with because you kept it hidden and dealt with much shame.

Thank Heaven for the internet.

I am male, but for reasons I don't even fully understand my AB side tends toward the feminine. Maybe because the clothes are so much prettier or maybe because back then we were all subjected to the Big Boys Don't Cry mentality.

I have met many ABs on other sites and have had several GF/Mommies in my life so far. I am here to enjoy the company of like minded people, learn a thing or two about myself, and maybe share some of what i have learned.

See you around the Forums.

Babysuzy
    Hi Babysuzy. Welcome to ADISC, I am glad you found us. I love your screen-name. Beside my life-long desire to have been born a biological female, and to have had a little girl's childhood, I have always wanted to have been given the name " Susan ". I would have told everyone, " My name is Susan, but call me Suzy. " ( or maybe " Susie ", same pronounciation, just different spelling ). Anyway, I can definately relate to the feelings of loneliness, secrecy, confusion, and yes, even the shame of being a *B/DL. I wish there had been the internet, and a place like ADISC when I was a teenager. I, too, have met many other AB/DL's on other websites, however, ADISC is unlike many of the other sites out there. The members here really do want to get to know both the baby girl, and the adult that makes up Babysuzy. Would you please share a little bit more about yourself ? Outside of your sissy baby interests, what other things do you enjoy ? Have you any interesting hobbies ? What kind of books do you like to read, or movies/ television shows do you enjoy ? What do you like to do when you are not busy being a baby girl ? We don't expect you to give us your whole life's story, but just a few of your general ' likes ' and ' dislikes ' would really help us to get to know you better. I do look forward to learning a bit more about you, and reading your posts in the forums. Take care, and have fun exploring the sometimes strange, but always wonderous, world of ADISC.