Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If you could...

Default If you could...

If you could go back in time, and become a little kid (pre-school/kindergarden) again, and know everything you know now (events, history, math, etc.), would you and would you do anything different the second time aound?

Personally, I would. There are several things that I would do differently, such as: be nicer to my brother, do better in school, have more friends, make a few really good investments...

I wouldn't mind going back but not that far, I would like to go back to about 10 years old and start over again, and this time it would be totaly different, knowing what I know now., about myself and the world.

Who wouldn't go back and redo everything with all the knowlegde they have now because by the time I reached the age I am now I'd be a genius

I don't think I would...I'd probably have to put a bullet in my head going through school again...I would rather go back to specific times that I would like to change, then change it, and then back to the current time

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    I don't think I would...I'd probably have to put a bullet in my head going through school again...I would rather go back to specific times that I would like to change, then change it, and then back to the current time
    Kinda like the Butterfly Effect

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Kinda like the Butterfly Effect

Hopefully my life wouldn't have such an impact though...Like losing limbs...

I'd certainly take the opportunity to go back, but the answer on what I'd do then is not simple.

Looking at things on a bigger scale, I could say I'd do things the same way, since I have positive memories of what I've done and what I've been, and - apart from some minor things - I can say I've always been happy with my choices. Of course, having the opportunity to, why not change those minor things for the better, so in the end I could say I'd make the same "big" choices but avoiding all the little mistakes.

Then, I could also decide to do things in a whole different way, just to live a different experience from what I've already done and fully enjoy the opportunity of a "second youth" with completely new experiences that would be added to the first ones.

So, which one of the two choices?.... mmmhh... well, the 2nd certainly sounds more intriguing, and I think I'd give it a try!

Darkfinn

I'd like to go back to like 7th grade and change some small things from there... nothing substancial... if my life was majorly different I'd have never met LG, and she is the best thing that's ever happened to me.

Knowing what I do now... I would definately start wearing 24/7 a whole lot sooner... like 7th or 8th grade... and to heck with what my parents said about it.

I wouldn't. The simple act of me going back with all my experience now to that age in itself would result in my life completely changing. There are some things I would like to change about things I have done, but I wouldn't. I couldn't predict the results of my actions.

I would try my hand at TB stuff a lot sooner, I wouldn't change events like 9/!! and such since I have no idea how it would alter the world positions. Plus a terrorist attack is just a matter of time.