Thread: ...What's up...

Default ...What's up...

So...hello. I guess I should start by saying that I'm currently learning about this fetish/lifestlye, which is sorta why I joined. If anyone could share with me anything about *B/DLism, that'd be wonderful! They say curiosity killed the cat...but, you won't kill me...right?

babyDavid

well youve got 8 more lives i suppose lol welcome tell us a bit more about you? whats your favorite color? do you play an instrument? whats your favorite food?
    and of course we will. we're here to help XD

8 lives?...what are you...oh! I see what you did there! Alright, I'll give it a shot.
    My favorite color would probably be black.
    I play almost all stringed instruments.
    I love sweet foods.
    I know everything about jellyfish...yes, I do. Weird, right? I just love 'em! ^ ^

babyDavid

its not werid, its cool XD i play guitar and it is black, so youd like it lol sweet foods are the best, especially chocolate do you have a favorite?

Quote Originally Posted by babyDavid View Post
    its not werid, its cool XD i play guitar and it is black, so youd like it lol sweet foods are the best, especially chocolate do you have a favorite?
    Wow...black guitar...I have one too. And as for sweets... anything vanilla flavored is good with me!
    And, I'm going to ask you some questions...is that ok with you?

babyDavid

Quote Originally Posted by LunarCat View Post
    Wow...black guitar...I have one too. And as for sweets... anything vanilla flavored is good with me!
    And, I'm going to ask you some questions...is that ok with you?
    thats totally fine fire away

respond fast though, idk how much longer i can be online. moms coming home soon so i gotta be careful

Quote Originally Posted by babyDavid View Post
    thats totally fine fire away

respond fast though, idk how much longer i can be online. moms coming home soon so i gotta be careful
    Thanks, here we go!
    1. You are an adult baby? (Excuse me if I'm wrong...)
    2. Would you like me to refer to you as David, or as Hazel.
    3. ...You like anime?

babyDavid

Quote Originally Posted by LunarCat View Post
    Thanks, here we go!
    1. You are an adult baby? (Excuse me if I'm wrong...)
    2. Would you like me to refer to you as David, or as Hazel.
    3. ...You like anime?
    1. teen baby. im 17.
    2. whichever you like, im fine with any name as long as its epic
    3. yeah! my favorite is OHSHC. its so funny and awesome, and its actually one of the best shows ive ever seen. the right amount of everything

though these personal things would be better discussed via private messages.

Welcome!!! I am so glad you are here!!! I would love to learn five facts about jellyfish, please. I play guitar and piano. I take it you like music. Do you sing, too? Are you a *B/DL? What is your favourite brand of popcorn? I can't wait to get to know you!!!

babyjasmine