Thread: Future Generations of *B/DLs

Question Future Generations of *B/DLs

So I have come to notice that there are a few AB/DLs that have kids, and try to keep their secret away from them. At the same time, however, there are a few rare instances where the TB/DLs have their parents accept them and buy for them, while others find out their parents are AB/DLs just like them. Some might think this is leaning towards the possibility that interests like this are somehow genetic.

For most of us here we found out what we enjoyed at an early age, developed the interest over our teenage years, and then acted on it in our late teens/early twenties. So my question is, for those who have kids or those who want kids, would you/do you look for signs of these specific interests? Keep in mind I am not suggesting forcing such an interest on them, or manipulating them into it, but asking if you are keeping an eye out for 'symptoms' of a *B/DL. And if you found out, would you risk your current relationship/secretive status to help them with it by buying for, supporting, or simply offering advice?

Several users here strive for acceptance, even if it is only from one person they physically know. Technically speaking, it takes an experienced generation to change the cultural perception of a population. Maybe we could be that experienced generation, and by nullifying the stigma of our subculture with future generations, specifically any of our own kids, we could see a dramatic change in later generations.

Personally when I have kids I will be a nosey parent by default because I want to make sure my kids don't hit the wrong path hard. If I do notice any signs, and confirm that they have taken up similar interests, I would first offer acceptance and support, and see where it goes from there.

Tell me what you think. Could we help shape future culture by openly accepting our future generations for their interests; not just for *B/DLs but for other things such as our Fur-Friends in the forms below?

-Doubtful

Cushiebabe

I have a daughter and no she isn't TB or DL and it is a very rare "condition"". I think genetics prolly play zero role in it. And just a side note I think that furries are really cute! I also like Sissy LGs.

CrinklySiren

Quote Originally Posted by Doubtful View Post
    So I have come to notice that there are a few AB/DLs that have kids, and try to keep their secret away from them. At the same time, however, there are a few rare instances where the TB/DLs have their parents accept them and buy for them, while others find out their parents are AB/DLs just like them. Some might think this is leaning towards the possibility that interests like this are somehow genetic.

For most of us here we found out what we enjoyed at an early age, developed the interest over our teenage years, and then acted on it in our late teens/early twenties. So my question is, for those who have kids or those who want kids, would you/do you look for signs of these specific interests? Keep in mind I am not suggesting forcing such an interest on them, or manipulating them into it, but asking if you are keeping an eye out for 'symptoms' of a *B/DL. And if you found out, would you risk your current relationship/secretive status to help them with it by buying for, supporting, or simply offering advice?

Several users here strive for acceptance, even if it is only from one person they physically know. Technically speaking, it takes an experienced generation to change the cultural perception of a population. Maybe we could be that experienced generation, and by nullifying the stigma of our subculture with future generations, specifically any of our own kids, we could see a dramatic change in later generations.

Personally when I have kids I will be a nosey parent by default because I want to make sure my kids don't hit the wrong path hard. If I do notice any signs, and confirm that they have taken up similar interests, I would first offer acceptance and support, and see where it goes from there.

Tell me what you think. Could we help shape future culture by openly accepting our future generations for their interests; not just for *B/DLs but for other things such as our Fur-Friends in the forms below?

-Doubtful
    I have a strong belief that ABDL is not so much a strange thing is people make it out to be. Ive mentioned before in other posts of a similar topic that when ABDLism isnt a sexual fetish (to some people and which is usually the case in these "my son is one too" or "my mom is also an AB" cases) it is just a defense or relaxation mechanism.

Why? Because all other animals from time to time regress to when they were newborns by doing things that only a newborn animal of that species would do, Cats for example sometimes get on a dog or a bed and start stretching out the covers as a form of regression because when they are kittens they do that to their mother and research shows that cats regress to lower fear or stress. But because we as humans are so complicated as to NEED an explanation for everything, we deem this a weird thing and a lot of people swear that we are not animals when in reality we are just animals with the ability to think logically and speak.

This is the reason we are seeing so many different generations of ABDL, because older generations tend to not have the freedom back then to openly come out and say it as well as not having adisc before or support sites. The human world forces us to grow up too quickly and frowns upon any form of regression, saying things like "stop acting like a baby" or "you arent a child anymore", so we as humans dont regress like animals do because no one is around to tell animals "stop acting like a child".

It bothers me often that people truly try to differentiate animal regression with paraphilic infantilism because in reality its the SAME THING, which is the reason why no one has been able to link the reason behind why people become ABDLs, i strongly believe it is not something you become, it is something you either let happen or dont let happen. The reason people like us who are open to regression with things like diapers and baby bottles and baby clothes is because THAT is what we went through as children, isnt it coincidental how people who grew up with cloth diapers will only use cloth diapers, or plastic backed users grew up using plastic backed diapers, or even items like onesies. Its because its our form of regression from OUR childhood, and its such a simple explanation as to why so many DIFFERENT kinds of people can all become ABDL, there is no solid link between abdl and childhood trauma, or bad parenting, or growing up too fast, all kinds of people are ABDL, so is it really that hard to believe that its just a form of stress relief? I guess for some people it is -_- lol

Ofcourse this whole post revolves around non-sexual paraphilic infantilism and regression, as far as diaper fetishism in sexuality, everyone has their kinks and diaper fetishism is no different than just another kink :P

- - - Updated - - -

But that's just my opinion, I really doubt its not true tho.