Thread: Tushies Diapers

Default Tushies Diapers

Has anyone tried tushies diapers? I found them at a local store, and am wondering if they are close in size to other size 6 diapers like luvs/pampers. If anyone has tried them, let me know how they are!

Quote Originally Posted by rtt View Post
    Has anyone tried tushies diapers? I found them at a local store, and am wondering if they are close in size to other size 6 diapers like luvs/pampers. If anyone has tried them, let me know how they are!
    Never heard of them, but I like the sound of the name they chose.

~Pramrider

Tushies are smaller in size than a Pampers 6. They don't have the stretch tabs, so they obviously won't fit anyone larger than 35 pounds. Yes, they are intended for infants. But, they do work well as a pad or soaker. They are very thick, so they will add considerable bulk.

Honeywell6180

Thank you very much for the answer... that's exactly what I was wondering.

They're 'all-natural' diapers... All-white with a plastic tape on it. More like old-school diapers, but there's no way anyone over the age of five could fit in them.

Do you have a photo on the package of Tushies Diapers ? I have not heard of it.