Thread: My well overdue intro

Default My well overdue intro

I have been on this forum for a while 6 months probobly but I am not sure. I never made an introduction because I am a pretty shy person and even the fill in the blanks question form wasn't enough to help me.

1) Hello! Who are you?

My name is Bryce, I live in Indiana. I already said that I am a very shy person unil I am really comfortable 3-12 months depending on how cool I think you are. I do have character I can easily slip into that is much more outgoing and funny than the real me but it makes me very tired to do it. I use him for school mostly. Thats enough of my mental problems though...

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

I have liked diapers for as long as I can remember and my earliest memories are showing my neighbor 'girlfriend' my underwear and penis for diapers she had at her house. We were both 5 no big deal. I like to wet and mess, but I only have access to the diapers they have in a CVS so I usually wear Pampers size 6.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

I do cross country, swimming, and track for high school sports, everything you don't need hand eye cordination for. I love to listen to podcasts, prerecorded talk radio shows for free on iTunes for those of you who don't know. I am an atheist, a conclusion that being an TBDL helped lead me to. I like helping people and love it when they follow up and say that I convinced or helped them reach the right conclusion. Of course I also love video game, especially Skyrim.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

The main reason I joined this site is to get and give support, I think we all need to be able talk about diaper wearing because it will eat you up from the inside. I recently came back from a 2 month break from this site and diapers in general, I lost desire for it all and jumped on the chance to quit it lasted about 3 weeks the rest of the time was spent distracted and trying to resist. I think its time to start accepting.

If you haven't wrote a bio, do it, that was therapuetic.

Quote Originally Posted by RunningEasy View Post
    I have been on this forum for a while 6 months probobly but I am not sure. I never made an introduction because I am a pretty shy person and even the fill in the blanks question form wasn't enough to help me.

1) Hello! Who are you?

My name is Bryce, I live in Indiana. I already said that I am a very shy person unil I am really comfortable 3-12 months depending on how cool I think you are. I do have character I can easily slip into that is much more outgoing and funny than the real me but it makes me very tired to do it. I use him for school mostly. Thats enough of my mental problems though...

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

I have liked diapers for as long as I can remember and my earliest memories are showing my neighbor 'girlfriend' my underwear and penis for diapers she had at her house. We were both 5 no big deal. I like to wet and mess, but I only have access to the diapers they have in a CVS so I usually wear Pampers size 6.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

I do cross country, swimming, and track for high school sports, everything you don't need hand eye cordination for. I love to listen to podcasts, prerecorded talk radio shows for free on iTunes for those of you who don't know. I am an atheist, a conclusion that being an TBDL helped lead me to. I like helping people and love it when they follow up and say that I convinced or helped them reach the right conclusion. Of course I also love video game, especially Skyrim.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

The main reason I joined this site is to get and give support, I think we all need to be able talk about diaper wearing because it will eat you up from the inside. I recently came back from a 2 month break from this site and diapers in general, I lost desire for it all and jumped on the chance to quit it lasted about 3 weeks the rest of the time was spent distracted and trying to resist. I think its time to start accepting.

If you haven't wrote a bio, do it, that was therapuetic.
    Welcome to the site RunningEasy. You have an excellent introduction here and I hope you will feel comfortable on this site. We are a friendly sort, and giving support to one another is our best asset. Many of the members express the difficulty of accepting this strange quirk. When I was in college, I called it "my blackest deed", but over the years, it has become not only easy to accept in myself, but I can lay back and enjoy it without feeling guilty, or that it reflects on my manhood.

I use to play Oblivion, and have always enjoyed RP games. I'll have to get into Skyrim some day. Right now, most of my spare time is spent working on a novel I started 3 years ago. I also enjoy riding my bike on our local trail.

I hope you will feel comfortable contributing to our many topics and threads. After a while, it becomes second nature. Rome wasn't built in a day, and with repition comes a sense of ease and comfort. Remember that we're here

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Welcome to the site RunningEasy. You have an excellent introduction here and I hope you will feel comfortable on this site. We are a friendly sort, and giving support to one another is our best asset. Many of the members express the difficulty of accepting this strange quirk. When I was in college, I called it "my blackest deed", but over the years, it has become not only easy to accept in myself, but I can lay back and enjoy it without feeling guilty, or that it reflects on my manhood.

I use to play Oblivion, and have always enjoyed RP games. I'll have to get into Skyrim some day. Right now, most of my spare time is spent working on a novel I started 3 years ago. I also enjoy riding my bike on our local trail.

I hope you will feel comfortable contributing to our many topics and threads. After a while, it becomes second nature. Rome wasn't built in a day, and with repition comes a sense of ease and comfort. Remember that we're here
    Thanks dogboy, are you going to publish that novel? You should get into skyrim someday its a lot of fun but I can't compare it to oblivion as I never played it.

Thanks dogboy, are you going to publish that novel? You should get into skyrim someday its a lot of fun but I can't compare it to oblivion as I never played it.
    I'm already self published on Nook Books with a short story that's carrying 4 stars. I sell about a dozen a month, haha. It's not quite Harry Potter! If I can't get an agent, I'll probably self publish again. I think it's a good story, but I've still got two or three more chapters to write.

Oblivion is several years old now, but it was played by a lot of people a few years ago.

I'm already self published On Nook Books
    Oh I don't have a nook, see if you can try to publish in other places as well with the finished version.

Oh I don't have a nook, see if you can try to publish in other places as well with the finished version.
    I believe Kindle has recently made self publishing available. Getting a couple of short stories up on Kindle is my summer goal. Here in Lynchburg we have a publishing house and I know the owner. We also have a writing literary club which I probably should get myself involved.

I believe Kindle has recently made self publishing available. Getting a couple of short stories up on Kindle is my summer goal. Here in Lynchburg we have a publishing house and I know the owner. We also have a writing literary club which I probably should get myself involved.
    Best of luck!