Thread: Why do I like diapers?

Post Why do I like diapers?

I have no idea why I like diapers. I've been into them as long as I can remember.

When I was little, I can remember there being a purple and white box of Pampers on the top shelf of my closet. I tried so hard to reach it when I was four or five years old. I can also remember that mom brought these home one day when I was having troubles with bedwetting. She only had me wear one just one time and never had me wear them again. Oh i long for those days. I don't remember wearing on that night and I don't remember putting up a fight.

When I was in my teens, I ended up in the hospital for several weeks. While in the hospital, I had problems with bladder spasms and they put me in diapers and thats when my love for them seam to blossom. This time they put me in Attends with the white plastic and blue tape tabs. The nurse would come in three or four times a day to change me. When I left the hospital, my bladder was back to normal but they sent me home with a case of Attends.

I would sneak one from time to time and wear it around the house. I had so much fun with these. I think I used everyone of them. I would only wear them and then I would fold it back up and put it back in the box.

When I moved away from home is when I really started to explore my interest in diapers. I had so many diapers in my apartment that it made it difficult to have anyone over at the house to visit. I completely ran out of hiding places. I would estimate that I had 2 to 3 thousand diapers that comprised of both baby and adult size diapers. That was when you could still buy the old style attends at Wal-Mart.

Now i'm in my late twenties and I don't know how to explain this to my future wife.

Quote Originally Posted by attendsbriefs View Post
    I have no idea why I like diapers. I've been into them as long as I can remember.

When I was little, I can remember there being a purple and white box of Pampers on the top shelf of my closet. I tried so hard to reach it when I was four or five years old. I can also remember that mom brought these home one day when I was having troubles with bedwetting. She only had me wear one just one time and never had me wear them again. Oh i long for those days. I don't remember wearing on that night and I don't remember putting up a fight.

When I was in my teens, I ended up in the hospital for several weeks. While in the hospital, I had problems with bladder spasms and they put me in diapers and thats when my love for them seam to blossom. This time they put me in Attends with the white plastic and blue tape tabs. The nurse would come in three or four times a day to change me. When I left the hospital, my bladder was back to normal but they sent me home with a case of Attends.

I would sneak one from time to time and wear it around the house. I had so much fun with these. I think I used everyone of them. I would only wear them and then I would fold it back up and put it back in the box.

When I moved away from home is when I really started to explore my interest in diapers. I had so many diapers in my apartment that it made it difficult to have anyone over at the house to visit. I completely ran out of hiding places. I would estimate that I had 2 to 3 thousand diapers that comprised of both baby and adult size diapers. That was when you could still buy the old style attends at Wal-Mart.

Now i'm in my late twenties and I don't know how to explain this to my future wife.
    First of all welcome to the site

If you need a helping hand answering the potential questions of your partner I suggest you go and check out the articles section, and there is a fantastic site called understanding infantilism that will help your partner too. Also Ask as many questions as you like we're here to help

If you want to make some friends in the community too I suggest that you tell us about your non ABDL life, Diapers after all don't rule our lives

Quote Originally Posted by attendsbriefs View Post

2-3 thousand? Is this a hyperboly? Do you actually us them or just put them back everytime, thats a lot of space, I would hate for you to end up on hoarders!

I have scaled back. Now I just keep on hand just a couple of cases. I did use every one of the thousands before.

Welcome to the forum. I still love Attends, by the way, especially the old plastic backed ones. I think they have the softest, most comfortable plastic of any diaper. Also, very loud and crinkly - I love that too. Count yourself lucky. You at least got to wear diapers on a few occasions as a child. I, too, was interested in diapers as long as I can remember, but never had the chance to wear one until I was out of my parents house, at age 20.

yes, i've been engaged for a couple of weeks now. She has no idea that I love to wear diapers. I have no idea how i'm going to break the news to her about that part of my life. We have sheared just about everything together.

How do I tell the love of my life that I love to wear diapers and don't need them?

Just say something like:

Dear (name here)

I know you may find this weird but I hope you accept it as part of me. You don't have to like it but it's something I enjoy and like doing and I don't think I be able to give it up. I like to wear diapers. (tell your history about how you got into them and how they make you feel). I am telling you this because I don't want to hide it and since we are engaged, I think you should know this about me before we go any further so that way you wouldn't find out and we are already married and you leave me and then we have to go through a divorce and everything.

(your name here)

You can write her a note or just tell her like this using your mouth and telling her in person.

Last night I told her the truth about my addiction to wearing diapers. After dinner with a little bit of wine, I told her what was on my mind. At first she had a shocked look on her face and you could almost see the wheels turning in her head. Then after about 30 sec. that seamed like three years she looked up at me and smiled. My heart was about to beat out of my chest. She told me that she knew all along.

At my apartment, we have some on site storage and thats where i've been stashing all of the diapers. I put them in the back part of the room and filled in the rest with normal stuff. Well one day when she was over alone. I got careless and left on of my used diapers in the kitchen trash. She never said a word about it to me but she did bring it up in conversation to my mom. My mom told her all about me growing up and liking diapers. I had no idea that my mom knew about these things.

She smiled again said "please don't me mad me because I talked to you mom about this". So after 3 hours of talking about me growing up in diapers, we headed off to bed.

Glad it all worked out and parents do have ways of knowing and they don't always tell their kids about it so they grow up thinking their parents don't know about it. My ex who liked diapers as a kid would always wet himself and use towels as diapers and trash bags but he never knew his mom was supportive about it behind his back so she would always put old towels away where he see them so he could play with them. He found out as an adult she had always known about it and he was not happy with her because she had him believe she never knew about it and it would have taken stress off him as a kid if he knew she knew and didn't care. Sometimes I wonder if my mother knew I sometimes peed in towels as if they were diapers. I mean they would smell like pee when they be with the dirty laundry. But I am too embarrassed to even bring that up with her.

Now is she going to get involved in it like change you and put one on you? Will she buy them for you too?

Any idea how your mom knew?