Thread: Depends or Assurance?

Default Depends or Assurance?

My GF and I are planing on getting more diapers soon and we want to get ones with tape straps this time. We will just be wetting them, no messing. I noticed in Wal Mart Assurance diapers are quite a bit cheaper than Depends diapers. I don't want to spend extra money if I don't need to. My question is, are Depends better than Assurance diapers?

Penguinhop

I'd say the assurance only because they hold about the same amount if not more. Now really the only upside to the depends is that they're plastic and that also means that the tapes are not refastenable. Also since depends maximum protection aren't being made anymore(although some stores might still have some), they replaced it with protection with tabs. Since they changed it, I instantly knew they were thinner. Although walgreen, sams, walmart, and CVS brand of adult diapers are all the same(maybe a small difference,but I didn't notice one), and they're much better when taken out of the package to sit for a day or two, so they can breathe after being shoved in a bag for months. So in my opinion, I'd go with assurance.

I personally think Assurance are the worst! I'd rather Depends!

I know it isn't an option but try Certainty at Walgreens. They go on sale a lot and they're one of my favorites.

Quote Originally Posted by Penguinhop View Post
    I'd say the assurance only because they hold about the same amount if not more. Now really the only upside to the depends is that they're plastic and that also means that the tapes are not refastenable. Also since depends maximum protection aren't being made anymore(although some stores might still have some), they replaced it with protection with tabs. Since they changed it, I instantly knew they were thinner. Although walgreen, sams, walmart, and CVS brand of adult diapers are all the same(maybe a small difference,but I didn't notice one), and they're much better when taken out of the package to sit for a day or two, so they can breathe after being shoved in a bag for months. So in my opinion, I'd go with assurance.
    I will probably buy Assurance then. Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninikins View Post
    I personally think Assurance are the worst! I'd rather Depends!

I know it isn't an option but try Certainty at Walgreens. They go on sale a lot and they're one of my favorites.
    Why are Assurance "the worst"? There are no Walgreens in my area so they are not an option. Wal Mart and Rite Aid are my only options.

Quote Originally Posted by MaineDL View Post
    Why are Assurance "the worst"? There are no Walgreens in my area so they are not an option. Wal Mart and Rite Aid are my only options.
    For me,they just weren't comfortable and didn't even hold a light wetting for me. Maybe you'll have a better experience than I had. As for Walgreens,I was just giving you another cheap alternative just in case there was one near you.