Thread: Hello from Rotterdam

Cool Hello from Rotterdam

My name is Mark, I'm 22 and I live in Rotterdam (Netherlands)

I found this website after a Google search about diaper loving and it looks like a great community here that I can't wait to be part of.

The love for diapers started when I was twelve when I was still wetting the bed. My parents were wondering if I wasn't to old for diapers and I had longer periods that I was dry. So I tried sleeping without diapers but I felt insecure and the bedwetting increased again so I went back to diapers and wore them ever since.

Of course I've seen the doctor many times and even wet to a "stay dry" training in the local hospital when I was 16 (it helped against the bedwetting but I couldn't part with my diapers)

My family thinks I'm part of the 2% of adults that wet the bed and are ok with it that I still wear them at night and on long trips

My hobbies: footbal, gaming, skateboarding

I study managament

My favorite diaper: Tena Slip Maxi
    Last edited by MarkMayem; 09-Jul-2012 at 11:54. Reason: added my favorite diaper

KJanon

Quote Originally Posted by MarkMayem View Post

I found this website after a Google search about diaper loving and it looks like a great community here that I can't wait to be part of.

The love for diapers started when I was twelve when I was still wetting the bed. My parents were wondering if I wasn't to old for diapers and I had longer periods that I was dry. So I tried sleeping without diapers but I felt insecure and the bedwetting increased again so I went back to diapers and wore them ever since.

Of course I've seen the doctor many times and even wet to a "stay dry" training in the local hospital when I was 16 (it helped against the bedwetting but I couldn't part with my diapers)

My family thinks I'm part of the 2% of adults that wet the bed and are ok with it that I still wear them at night and on long trips

I study managament

Hey, welcome to ADISC, hope you have fun.

I used to be into skateboarding, but I wasn't very good . What games are you into?

Quote Originally Posted by KJanon View Post
    Hey, welcome to ADISC, hope you have fun.
    Thank you. It really looks like a cool place and I didn't realise so many people still like diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by KJanon View Post
    What games are you into?
    All sorts of games: Call of Duty on XBOX, Wii games and Triple Town on my tablet

KJanon

I absolutely love playing triple town, I have it on my iPhone. I'm mostly a PC gamer, though I love a game of CoD
    Last edited by KJanon; 09-Jul-2012 at 20:31.

I study managament

It's very nice to meet you, Mark How long have you been into skateboarding?

I study managament

What is a stay dry program? I have never heard of such a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Foreground View Post
    It's very nice to meet you, Mark How long have you been into skateboarding?
    Nice meeting you too For about seven years now

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SoakedPampers View Post
    What is a stay dry program? I have never heard of such a thing.
    A program they offer to teenagers who still wet the bed...

You sleepover at the hospital for a few nights in a sequence. The staff wakes you up several times at night, you need to remember and say a password and then they let you go to the toilet (whether or not you need to go). It's based on your sleep pattern so you should learn to recognise a full bladder and feel signals. Together with a cognitive training and physical education.

It's a pretty successful program here to end bedwetting but what it did for me was mess with my sleep pattern and making me feel depressed.

Hi Mark,

Another welcome from a fellow Dutchy, and also a bedwetter. Hope you will be having a good time at this great site!