Thread: I need a diaper recommendation!

Default I need a diaper recommendation!

Hey everyone,

So I'm looking for a very thin, quiet diaper to enable wearing them more often. When I'm able to, I wear all of the premium adult and AB/DL diapers. But I'd love a diaper that can just slip under just about anything and can be worn discreetly. The only thing is, I really don't like pull on diapers that much.. If it comes down to it I'll try, but Pull-up style protection is really only meant for accidents and aren't meant to be used as diapers like I plan to. I guess i already know that this would end up being a cloth-backed diaper, but i'm prepared to settle for that if it means I can continue to wear a diaper in situations where i would normally decide against doing so.

Any help would be great. Thank you!

i find that tena/attends cloth-backed velcro style diapers work quite well, namely the tena super. i wouldn't mind wearing one of those full-time; cloth backed also has the obvious advantage of being SUPER comfortable and of course, completely silent.

I would go with the molicare soft diaper. Its perfect for day time use and in my view is discreet. They come in different absorbancies so u can choose what you want.

For discrete, and daytime wear, there's nothing better than the M3 or L3.

Although they are cloth backed now, supposedly Abena bumped up the absorbency on them slightly. I haven't gotten a chance to try the new cloth-backed Comfort-Line yet, but I know the tapes are an adhesive/velcro mix, which seems to work great on the cloth deltas.

I'd say give them a shot, they'll be quieter and more comfortable than Tena Supers, and more absorbent than Molicare Super's, but still just as thin.

Default Diaper recommendation

I had similar issues and tried the Depends Silhouettes for women. They actually did not leak, I was surprised. The first time I wore my nightime plastic pants over them, but that does not seem to be necessary

Quote Originally Posted by AbenaLeaf View Post
    For discrete, and daytime wear, there's nothing better than the M3 or L3.

Although they are cloth backed now, supposedly Abena bumped up the absorbency on them slightly. I haven't gotten a chance to try the new cloth-backed Comfort-Line yet, but I know the tapes are an adhesive/velcro mix, which seems to work great on the cloth deltas.

I'd say give them a shot, they'll be quieter and more comfortable than Tena Supers, and more absorbent than Molicare Super's, but still just as thin.
    when will we see them sold by retailers in the states? there was so much hype about the plastic m3 disappearing and I was sad but they have not gone anywhere, yet. Is abena producing the cloth backed now and they will be shipped out soon? I am excited to try them because they will be better for daytime when I am most scared of somone hearing the crinkle.

Thanks so much everyone! I think I'm going to pick one of these brands and order them from XP medical, but i am also going to try the dreaded store brands as well.