Thread: Hello! Soon to be college freshmen!

Default Hello! Soon to be college freshmen!

Hey just wanted to say hi and that I have a question that I really need a good answer to. I'm a huge diaper lover and I really want wear diapers during college maybe 24/7. I'm going to have a dorm room to myself and will be moving into it in a month. I was wondering if they is any way for my university to supply me with diapers or if there is a way to get adult diapers delivered to my college where I will pick them up. Plus, Im not sure abouthhis to make wise diaper managementsWTO save money and not waste it. I realize that diapers can be exspensive but I'm a very heavy wetter and I need an adult diaper that can handle my volume! So is there any way for the college to help me receive my diapers and is there any helpful tips for handling diapers in college? My parents know that I have a diaper fetish but they believe that I got over it, which I haven't. So any tips for this soon to be college diaper lover!?

Quote Originally Posted by Heavypaddedwolfy View Post
    Hey just wanted to say hi and that I have a question that I really need a good answer to. I'm a huge diaper lover and I really want wear diapers during college maybe 24/7. I'm going to have a dorm room to myself and will be moving into it in a month. I was wondering if they is any way for my university to supply me with diapers or if there is a way to get adult diapers delivered to my college where I will pick them up. Plus, Im not sure abouthhis to make wise diaper managementsWTO save money and not waste it. I realize that diapers can be exspensive but I'm a very heavy wetter and I need an adult diaper that can handle my volume! So is there any way for the college to help me receive my diapers and is there any helpful tips for handling diapers in college? My parents know that I have a diaper fetish but they believe that I got over it, which I haven't. So any tips for this soon to be college diaper lover!?
    Since you said that your need for diapers is based on having a fetish and not being incontinent I assume, there is no way your school would provide diapers for you. If you are genuinely medically incontinent, and can provide medical proof to the school nurse, maybe, but I doubt that as well. Medicaid would have to foot the bill. There is light at the end of the tunnel, however, and that is you have a room to yourself, from what you've described. Unlike most students, you can purchase your own diapers and use them in the privacy of your room. I would still advise caution as you will make friends and they will come by to visit. Get rid of used diapers within a few hours as the smell will give themselves away.

We're happy to have you as a new member, and as a new member, we'd like to get to know you a little better. Do you have any hobbies or other interests? Do you enjoy music, and perhaps what kinds? What will your major be and does it reflect your personality?

As for me, I'm a professional musician and I like almost all kinds of music. I enjoy reading and I'm a writer with a short story published on Nook Books. I also have three short stories posted on this site. I used to build and race cars and I used to have two outboard motor boats, and two sailboats. Now I bike out on the trails.

Well, I'm going for a degree in animation for both traditional and modern computer animation. I love stories and I hope to become a professional animation artist. My dream is to publish my animated stories with great life messages that are important to know as well as characters, places, and adventures along the way.

Get a PO Box if you don't want them delivered to the dorm