Thread: Quick Question....

Default Quick Question....

My girlfreind is a UK size 14, will she fit into an Abena M4?

Well, according to the link below, size 14 corresponds to a 71cm (28") waist. And the medium Abena's are suitable for a 70cm to 110cm waist.

Size Chart

My waist size is about 30" or 31" and the M4s fit perfectly... but the tapes are quite close together at the top... I don't think you'd still fit if you were much smaller...

So... I'd say it's borderline... Maybe the S4s would be better if you can get them...?

Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    Well, according to the link below, size 14 corresponds to a 71cm (28") waist. And the medium Abena's are suitable for a 70cm to 110cm waist.

Size Chart

My waist size is about 30" or 31" and the M4s fit perfectly... but the tapes are quite close together at the top... I don't think you'd still fit if you were much smaller...

So... I'd say it's borderline... Maybe the S4s would be better if you can get them...?
    If you need to go down to small, better off with Molicare. The Abenas drop to almost half the absorbency when you go down to a small from a medium.

hmmm, i use M4s I was hoping I wouldn't have to buy two sizes lol.

tiny, that size chart might be for a specific retailer, as it's a bit "off" for general sizing. Usually a UK size 14 is a 30" waist which is 76cm, and in any case for women you need to measure the hip size not the waist as the hips are usually bigger in women. So yes, the Medium should fit her fine. But you should go off her actual measurements in cm, not the clothing size as a 14 varies a lot from one retailer to another.

i dunno, but i'm 1.9M tall, and mass 110Kilos, I don't have an issue wearing M4s