Thread: Bad Diaper Batch?

Default Bad Diaper Batch?

I finally ordered my first non-store available diapers. I got a two bag case of attends briefs with waistbands and a case of molicare classics. The attends won't stick to the diaper. Seems kind of odd that the tapes won't stick for more than a minute. Did I get a bad batch? I wanted to like attends, but this is kind of disappointing me. The molicares were awesome, they are thinner than the purple ones, but seem to do a good job.

Quote Originally Posted by mattyd View Post
    I finally ordered my first non-store available diapers. I got a two bag case of attends briefs with waistbands and a case of molicare classics. The attends won't stick to the diaper. Seems kind of odd that the tapes won't stick for more than a minute. Did I get a bad batch? I wanted to like attends, but this is kind of disappointing me. The molicares were awesome, they are thinner than the purple ones, but seem to do a good job.
    I would say you got a bad batch as we'd have heard more broadly about this problem if it was general. I presume you're being careful both with the tapes and the surface that they don't get any foreign substances like powder or lotions on them. Sometimes diaper tapes do have that problem and although it's more common with the cheap brands, I've had it happen even with the most expensive. Personally, I found my recent Attends purchase was more of a failure due to the lack of leak guards and the tendency to clump very rapidly. They have some advantages over Depends but I'd say it's pretty much a toss-up.

I bought Pack of DryNites (GoodNites) a year ago and the sides wasn't equal in length though there was a fitting problem. At first i thought about returning them, but That would be too embarassing situation trying to explain to the store manager that my DryNites don't fit properly because of not equal length sides. I imagined myself pulling one pullup out of the pack and presenting it to the manager and thought that would be too much of an embarassment to bear. So in the end I used them as stuffers in other Diapers.

Does any of you had any similar situations with Goodnites/Drynites ?

I got a bad package of depends fitted once, they were missing the tapes on one side. I'm sure it happens with all brands sometimes.

pepsicolaisgreat

Quote Originally Posted by KLPP View Post
    White duct tape is your friend in those kinds of situations.
    That's what I do when the tapes on the depends won't stick for very long. Just wrap some packing or duct tape around the diaper. Or just put some on the tapes themselves. Though I find I get a better hold when wrapping the tape around the whole diaper.

It also helps keep the diaper from trying to sag and fall down when wet. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Coreyteen19 View Post
    I bought Pack of DryNites (GoodNites) a year ago and the sides wasn't equal in length though there was a fitting problem. At first i thought about returning them, but That would be too embarassing situation trying to explain to the store manager that my DryNites don't fit properly because of not equal length sides. I imagined myself pulling one pullup out of the pack and presenting it to the manager and thought that would be too much of an embarassment to bear. So in the end I used them as stuffers in other Diapers.
    Does any of you had any similar situations with Goodnites/Drynites ?
    I had exactly the same with a pack of DryNites, so I wrote to Kimberly Clark to complain. They sent me a 10 gift voucher to spend on any KC product in any store.