Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

I am a 23 years old Canadian college student who is studying Behavioural Science Technology.

I am an outgoing, happy diaper-loving guy. I really enjoy disposables

I love reading, and writing. I am often found writing short stories and fantasy novels.

Welcome

That's so cool, are you going to lend you hands to writing something for us? We have a story section with many avid readers ^_^

Is there anything else you'd like to tell us?

Nice to meet you we would love for you to write a story for us some time. Anyway welcome and hope that you have a good time here at adisc

Thank you so much for the warm welcomes I think I have an idea for a story, so we'll see in the next few weeks what happens

Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian1989 View Post
    I am a 23 years old Canadian college student who is studying Behavioural Science Technology.

I am an outgoing, happy diaper-loving guy. I really enjoy disposables

I love reading, and writing. I am often found writing short stories and fantasy novels.
    Hi there and welcome to Adisc, a place that sure is different to many AB/Littles forums. I'm the one and only Joanne who's a adult little girl publishing a blog (see profile for more). Do you have a favourite author or story genre

Little bit to late but alright.... Welcome to ADISC.

It would be awesome to put your stories sometimes since many people lurking in the stories section. Anyway nice to see you and enjoy the site.