Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are diapers/AB stuff a guilty pleasure?

Default Are diapers/AB stuff a guilty pleasure?

It's something I keep a secret and don't go telling anyone about, it's something I don't want to do in front of my parents nor anyone else except for my husband and people who are into this and I don't want to be seen in my diapers by anyone except for my husband and people who are into this.

Are paraphilias and sex a guilty pleasure?

Supersam1223

I feel no guilt when wearing a diaper, so by definition the answer is no.

Guess it depends on what it means to you and how you see it.
    It is not sexual for me at all, and is really more comforting thing.
    For me it is not a guilty pleasure but it may be for others depending on what it means and does for that person.

It's not really sexual for me either, but I have a very ambivalent feelings towards all this... In my own mind, there's no guilt at all... But then I think of the way that others might judge me and I feel very insecure and embarrassed...

I think I have quite a few problems with the way that I view myself as a result... I'm hoping my shrink can help with that (because I know there's no need to feel so awkward... but it is very difficult to decide how much I express this side of me, how open I should be, and how much trust I can bestow on others...)

For me it is mainly sexual. While they can be quite comforting too....

I don't feel guilty for liking diapers. I think diapers look silly on me though! They make me feel silly if I think about it too much.

I try not to... Besides my partner thinks I look sexy.
    Last edited by JackTheRabbit; 10-Jul-2012 at 21:23.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    Are paraphilias and sex a guilty pleasure?
    I would say it can be either one. Now if you are a private person and you don't want anyone to know personal things about you.. That does not mean that you are having a guilty pleasure.. It sounds like you just do not want to be judged by another person who does not understand AB stuff. People are ignorant of this subculture and can be harsh. You only feel comfortable around people who understand you...

I find it to be a guilty pleasure. I'm more of a DL, but my ABDL side is extremely concealed. Only probably 2 or 3 people know about it.

Yah it is kinda a guilty pleasure, no one knows, nor will they.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    It's something I keep a secret and don't go telling anyone about, it's something I don't want to do in front of my parents nor anyone else except for my husband and people who are into this and I don't want to be seen in my diapers by anyone except for my husband and people who are into this.
    I'm the exact same way. The only person that I want to se me in diapers is my GF.