Thread: anyone going to Folsom Street Fair this year

Default anyone going to Folsom Street Fair this year

i might and if i do im going to be in just a diaper there depending on the weather. just wondering if anyone els might.

Im planning on attending depending if I can get the day off at my work. Must say though, its pretty bold to just go in a diaper. Id advice to dress in layers and then strip to your diaper when you feel comfortable. Folsom maybe an open celebration of individuality, but there are shady people in SF and Id just be very cautious.

Quote Originally Posted by digibrushstroke View Post
    Folsom maybe an open celebration of individuality, but there are shady people in SF and Id just be very cautious.
    I think he's talking about Folsom, WV, not Folsom, CA. (How would anybody mix those up?! )

I wish! I will probably make it next year, but not this year.

I went once when I lived in the bay area and it was amazing. But I don't think I could be in little mode there... too much grown up stuff going on.
    Going in just a diaper isn't really that bold when you consider the environment... I saw plenty walking around completely naked. Wear something over it in transit, obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    I think he's talking about Folsom, WV, not Folsom, CA. (How would anybody mix those up?! )
    Hmmm... perhaps I'm the mixer-upper! Though the OP is from WV (where there is also city named Folsom), it appears that The Folsom Street Fair is a CA phenomenon. Neeeeeeever miiiiiiiind! (I'll just mind my own business next time!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    Hmmm... perhaps I'm the mixer-upper! Though the OP is from WV (where there is also city named Folsom), it appears that The Folsom Street Fair is a CA phenomenon. Neeeeeeever miiiiiiiind! (I'll just mind my own business next time!!)
    It's San Fransisco I think. Anyways when I worked at Love Fest (at, not for) one year while setting up there was some guy walking around complete nude. <_>