Thread: Hello there.

Default Hello there.

Hi there, I'm just your average guy in high school. Nothing special 'bout that. As for the diapers, I'm more of a DL than anything to be honest. I'm into a bit of writing and I enjoy playing videogames in my spare time. And I'll probably be spending most of my time on here lurking around the stories section. Guess that pretty much wraps this up.

LittleDrummerGirl

Quote Originally Posted by BlackWing View Post
    Hi there, I'm just your average guy in high school. Nothing special 'bout that. As for the diapers, I'm more of a DL than anything to be honest. I'm into a bit of writing and I enjoy playing videogames in my spare time. And I'll probably be spending most of my time on here lurking around the stories section. Guess that pretty much wraps this up.
    Greetings BlackWing! I can promise you'll find plenty of great content in our story boards. A good one (if you haven't read it already) is Liam117's 'Away' trilogy. I don't have the link on hand, but it should be in the finished stories board, lurking somewhere. Enjoy!

So you write too? What kind of stuff do you write? Fiction, nonfiction, AB, non-AB, etc.... Do tell us!

~ Alexis

Hi welcome to ADISC. So what kind of video game do you like?. You know you remind me of old me just join the ADISC so you can lurking in stories section. But it's okay just enjoy yourself.

I'll have to search for that story, thanks.

I write a bit of fan-fiction with some AB elements.

- - - Updated - - -

I mostly play Sonic and Zelda games. Yup, lurking is what I do best; I'll at least try to be sociable on here though.