Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello from Copenhagen

Talking Hello from Copenhagen

Hi

I am a 26 year old "boy" from Copenhagen, a small town in the small country of Denmark

Diaperlover (and toilet hater), with a childish touch, and pretty active in the danish ABDL-community. Wearing diapers as often as possible, and enjoy meeting others like me, both AB and DL

Besides from diapers, I use a lot of time on science and aircrafts, but that is another story

Nice to have you here

So what else influences your life besides Diapers? Music, Games, TV, Movies, Sports?

Uhh, many things

Diapers are cool, but far from the only thing in my life. I spend a lot of time with discussing and study science* with old friends from the, now former, university, spending many hours close to the local runways watching "big birds" going to the sky...

At home I often have a little diaper-gang watching movies, especially animated.

* at the time with a very hot topic: Higgs

hehe I love science ^_^ just take a look at my old user name

"For Einstein it was easy to choose a DJ name; for E would be MCsquared" ^_^

So yeah I'm a bit of a geek for science, and if you love films you could review some of them in the film club group

Cool, yet another (little) Einstein

Have another friends in diapers, and who knows quantum theory and so on, so it reminds me of our old theory: "Quantum Diaper Dynamics" (QDD) :P

Welcome aboard!

So you live in the country that produces possibly the best diapers in the world (Abena!), and you're a Tena fan? (at least according to your profile)

How's the Danish ABDL community? Alas the one in my country (provided you could call it "community" xD) is not very lively, having a "diaper-gang" around sounds pretty cool ^^

Yes, I am a Tena-fan, but Abena comes in the second best in my opinion. Reason: There has been some quality-problems with Abena!!! But the seems to have been resolved, so my favorite diaper can change once more. Time will show

Well, maybe I also got a little to used to Abena, since I am a old bed wetter and never got dry, so have slept with Abena for the last too many years (and can get the Abri-Form M4 in plastic edition for free).

The danish community has around 650 members within a population of 5.6 mio. danes, I think that is pretty well done. I am a former admin in the danish community (it is in danish, so don't worry about competition), but at the moment I have decided to spent time on a info-site for teenagers and their parents.

My gang is at around 5 core members and the same numbers of hang-arounds. We are all too lazy to use the toilet and just enjoy life. Besides from diapers, we all shares some interest for science, politics etc. No one of us think, that diaper can be the only thing to connect to people. It is more like an additional common thing between to friends, who could be friends without the diapers

Quote Originally Posted by CopenhagenBoy View Post
    No one of us think, that diaper can be the only thing to connect to people. It is more like an additional common thing between to friends, who could be friends without the diapers
    Totally agree on this ^ And this is where my national community lacks the most, alas. Apart from a few isolated cases, I ignore most of the messages I get from my connationals because they just make me cringe. And so I need to travel thousands of KMs and take airplanes when I feel like spending some time with the awesome ADISCers! Seems you've been way luckier with your local fellow DLs, I'd be curious to have a look at the Danish community's site! Posting it here may be against the rules if it's a 18+ site but you can always PM it to me if you like

And, plastic-backed M4s for free, now *that* makes me really envious

Yeah, we are pretty lucky due to some old guys with the right spirit. They have founded a good and cozy community, with respect for each other and encouraging a welcoming atmosphere, but a very danish one.

Abena, yes, nice they are for free, but bit a problem, that they tend to delivery twice as much as I order, as the last three times I ordered :P

a welcoming atmosphere, but a very danish one.
    How's a "very danish atmosphere"? It sounds good, but sadly I haven't had the chance to visit Denmark yet... although it's high on my "to do" trips list, partly for it being the access door to Scandinavian countries for who wants to visit them on the road, partly for me having heard/read many very nice things about it ^^

that they tend to delivery twice as much as I order, as the last three times I ordered :P
    And you dare calling that a problem?? xD