Thread: Batman vs Spiderman

The real question* is who would win in a fight between Batman and Superman?

Quote Originally Posted by Point View Post
    The real question* is who would win in a fight between Batman and Superman?

Fail pic. :P

Anyways Batman can kick spider-mans ass. In the new spider man movie he doesn't even shoot web, he uses webbing in a can he steals from Oscorp.

side note: After watching Avengers with my friends. In the bathroom I stated quite loudly, "where was batman!?" knowing he's DC and not Marvel. If my friend would of asked where was spider man, I would of laughed my ass off.

Spider man is the new auqaman after the last two movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Fail pic. :P

Anyways Batman can kick spider-mans ass. In the new spider man movie he doesn't even shoot web, he uses webbing in a can he steals from Oscorp.
    Uh... that's more accurate than the other movie. In the comics, Spider-Man can't shoot webs naturally, it's an invention that he adapts to suit his needs (electric resistance to deal with Shocker, for instance). The cartoons have him using cartridges, too. It's only in a few alternate universes and the Tobey Maguire(sp?) movies where it is part of his super-powers.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    side note: After watching Avengers with my friends. In the bathroom I stated quite loudly, "where was batman!?" knowing he's DC and not Marvel. If my friend would of asked where was spider man, I would of laughed my ass off.

Spider man is the new auqaman after the last two movies.
    This is a side note, but it's been really getting on my nerves. It is "would have", not "would of". Some people shorten it to "would've" so it sounds like "of", but it's not. It makes you look ignorant every time you say "would of". (This also applies to "should of" vs. "should have")

Quote Originally Posted by Zephy View Post
    Uh... that's more accurate than the other movie. In the comics, Spider-Man can't shoot webs naturally, it's an invention that he adapts to suit his needs (electric resistance to deal with Shocker, for instance). The cartoons have him using cartridges, too. It's only in a few alternate universes and the Tobey Maguire(sp?) movies where it is part of his super-powers.
    I never was a huge fan of spiderman in the first place.

Honestly Batman is the only cartoon superhero show I liked that and X-men. which is why I was pissed Gambit was never in the X-men movies and got reduced to playing a sidekick in the horrible xmen spin off.

Spiderman is lame~ Or maybe the Tobey Maguire movies just made me look down on him more than I should... He's just too hopeless and idealistic in the powerless way.

Batman is okay, and makes for an entertaining cartoon show or movies, but Tony Stark is better than Batman because he has kick-ass power armor and weapons rather than some basic gadgets and a few cool vehicles.

Although I guess my favourite Marvel series is X-Men. Cyclops is a douche though <_<
    HEY CYCLOPS - YouTube