Thread: Hi All

Default Hi All

Hi all,
    Well, where to start, I am a happly married UK male, aged 50yrs young, I have always worn diapers/nappies on and off, this I know, stems from growing up as part of a disfunctional family, and a traumatic childhood, that saw me forced into them at around aged nine my my so called step father, for wetting my bed, I won't go into too much detail at this time but will relate more later.

Even now at age fifty, I find it strange that something done to you as a kid, something as demoralising and shaming, can, and did, lead to a life long dependency on diapers/nappies, that isn't to say that the whole issue rules my life, nor indeed should it,I don't do the full babying although I do like frills, lace tights etc, which is the little fem side which lurks inside of me, and I do like footed PJ's.

Aside from diaper wearing, I have been married to a wonderful person for almost thirty years, from day one I was honest about my self and we are still happy today, I have also served in the British military and seen active service during the Falklands war.

Today I am a chef, and I enjoy my work. The reason that I enjoy sites like this is because they are a great way to meet other like minded adults for online friendship.

Well I won't bore you any longer, just wanted to introduce my self.

Kindest regards Davybaby

Welcome to the boards.

Quote Originally Posted by davybaby View Post
    Hi all,
    Well, where to start, I am a happly married UK male, aged 50yrs young, I have always worn diapers/nappies on and off, this I know, stems from growing up as part of a disfunctional family, and a traumatic childhood, that saw me forced into them at around aged nine my my so called step father, for wetting my bed, I won't go into too much detail at this time but will relate more later.
    I was put in a diaper for wetting my pants when I was six. I know exactly what you mean and I agree that incidents like this in childhood can lead to things later on. Fortunately, there are far worse things to become dependant on.

Today I am a chef, and I enjoy my work.
    What's your specialty?

Today I am a chef, and I enjoy my work. The reason that I enjoy sites like this is because they are a great way to meet other like minded adults for online friendship.
    Really? A chef! That's pretty cool, I'm kind of interested in culinary stuff. I guess I took after my dad for that one. He really wants to run his own pub/eatery, and I think I would love doing the same.

Although, I'm going to school to become a Computer Scientist cooking is something I thoroughly enjoy

What's one of your favourite dishes? Personally I don't eat veggies (call me weird, I know), and I made a mango and cheery steak rub. Now that there was extremely delicious!

Happy to hear you are so happily married with someone so accepting =) That can be very difficult to find in today's more accepting age. I can't imagine 30 years ago!

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the site! (The intro wasn't boring either, very well written).

- Lobie

Hi all,

Even now at age fifty, I find it strange that something done to you as a kid, something as demoralising and shaming, can, and did, lead to a life long dependency on diapers/nappies, that isn't to say that the whole issue rules my life, nor indeed should it,I don't do the full babying although I do like frills, lace tights etc, which is the little fem side which lurks inside of me, and I do like footed PJ's.

Aside from diaper wearing, I have been married to a wonderful person for almost thirty years, from day one I was honest about my self and we are still happy today, I have also served in the British military and seen active service during the Falklands war.

Well I won't bore you any longer, just wanted to introduce my self.

Kindest regards Davybaby
    Thank you so much for your great introduction, and welcome to our global community crib . I too, like you am very largely a DL, with occasional splashes of AB. I had a socially tumultuous childhood, being diagnosed as ADHD in the early 80s, when they didn't hand the diagnosis out like sugar candy like they do now. So, I had it pretty bad in my childhood, I guess. I can't really say I was abused in my childhood, thank the Lord, except by class peers if you want to consider them. But, I discoverred my affinity for nappies/diapers and inappropriate urination between ages 3-4, long before going to school, and so I don't know to what I can attribute my ABDL, except we are all fearfully and wonderfully made.

You are a Falklands vet. My wife is an avid historian. In which branch of service did you serve?

P. S. I told my wife before marriage even though I didn't know what it was at the time and she is very accepting too. God bless great women.

Hi welcome to ADISC sir. I really like military so although i never life in UK or resident of UK though i'd like to say thanks for your service sir. I'd like to ask you sir what branch you serve? And could you tell little bit about your story sir. It is an honor to talk to a veteran

Thank you very much sir

Hi there, NateSean,
    Thanks for your response, my speciality, would be soups and sauces..!

- - - Updated - - -

Hi HokieABDL, Thanks for your reply,
    Like another poster has said, we could all be dependent on much worse things than diapers, and how we got to where we are, well, as long as we are happy now, then so be it. With regards to the Falklands war, I was in 12AD reg RA I was a gunner but trained on Rapier missiles.

Nice to be here hope we have more exchanges soon
    Kind regards davybaby

- - - Updated - - -

Hi archer,
    Thank you for your reply, well I served from 1979 until 1983, in the royal artillary, as a rapier missile operator, I spent most of my time based in Germany in Dortmund, and the rest in UK but did get to travel around a bit, during this period it wasn't easy being into diapers and the likes, I never got to wear them for the whole four years, in that environment, you have to be the full on full blooded male type, this for me involved going out with the lads drinking, and sometimes visiting prostitutes, fortunately one night I met one of the girls and was able to go inside and just talk, and have a coffee, after that first night it was great, I would just go in for half hour, chat have a coffee, pay a nominal fee, then she would come to the door with me, stand in the door way rubbing my balls give me a kiss and say rather loudly so the lads got to hear "See you again soon you horny hulk" or somthing similar, so from then on the lads thought I was some kind of stud, with a regular girl to visit, when in fact I hadn't actually been doing a lot of anything.

So, with a bit of ducking and diving I was able to keep my little side under wraps, once I left the army I decided to become a chef, and the rest as they say is history.
    Well again thanks for your post reply
    Kind regards davybaby

Thanks for your update. I never joined any service myself as I'd probably not make it through boot camp. I'd be the guy in Full Metal Jacket who got beat with soap rolled in blankets (I think it's called a blanket party) because I get everyone in trouble with my misbehavior (group accountability dates back to Roman times). I'd fail the persistence drills like cleaning the whole latrine/loo with a toothbrush too because of my adhd.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Hi there, well the military doesn't suit all, and I cannot say honestly that I totally enjoyed it, but it kept me off the streets and out of the wrong company, also taught me self respect and respect for others.

Hi there, well the military doesn't suit all, and I cannot say honestly that I totally enjoyed it, but it kept me off the streets and out of the wrong company, also taught me self respect and respect for others.
    The military tends to do that to people, teach you respect for self and others. For me it was finding Jesus, ... but I probably could do better job learning, lol.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2