Thread: The year from heaven and hell

Default The year from heaven and hell

Okay so the last 6-8 months have been very hectic. IT started about about November of last year when i had to move out of my moms and in to my dads (and abusive stepmothers) house. When i got there they told they new all about me being a ab and said that they were accepting. Not even a week after that they took me to a psychologists to see if i was a pedophile. I stayed there about three months with ever going problems and concerns. IT finally ended with me being kicked out because ME giving them my entire paycheck form my part-time job and Doing all there house work got me to the point where i finally got tired f living there and would have rather been homeless. My dad took me to his office so that i could sleep there and apologized for they hell that my stepmother put me through. He said that if he could go back he would but he knows that he should have stood up for me more. IT was all nice and what not until i was woken up by my dads boss who came in late that night and thought i was a burglar and i woke up to a gun in my face. I had a panic attack and ended up in a mental hospital for 2 weeks. After getting out my aunt called me and helped me get my paper work together to get into job corp. It turns out the whole family knows about me being an ABDL but Has no problem with it. In fact the whole family has pretty much excluded my stepmother from ever going to any family get together again. While waiting to get in to job corp i stayed at a hotel for a month and a half. I am currently on summer break from job corp. I told the people about the need for my diapers ( they really have become a mental and emotional need at this point). Job corp has been supplying me with them and i will soon be going to cloth diapers and plastic pants (cheaper and more Eco friendly) I am already 46% complete with job corp and have been there less than 3 months. Things have been quite interesting so I guess i'll stay busy and see what unfolds.

Sorry if this is a bit of a ramble but It's been ruff and i don't think my nerves can stretch any further.

oh you poor dear! i am so sorry that happened to you! that is a rough time but i am glad it turned out for the best. i wish you the best of luck! i would not wish that on anyone. i am glad you can finally get some comfort out of it, you deserve it after what you went through!

Thank you very much. I just try to keep a positive outlook on things.

Whew! I thought my life had been a bit rough for the last few months. Keep on pushing and improving.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyEldrick View Post
    Thank you very much. I just try to keep a positive outlook on things.
    You're welcome sweetie and that is just horrible what happened and shouldn't have happened and personally I think the ones that think anyone who likes to play with toys and wears a diaper is a pedophile is seriously sick in the head for even thinking that! It's almost like they want to think about it! EEWWW!! And then to do you that way with your money!? Really? Makes me wonder what people are thinking that you cannot see.

I am glad though that you are at Job Corp, a friend of mine went there... wish we had known about it when I was younger! I am so happy you could find some comfort in it all and you do whatever makes you feel good cause it's not hurting anyone.

I too have been through some really bad times as bad as you if not worse (it was really bad) so I feel for you! What are you taking there? My friend took cooking there how about you?

Quote Originally Posted by BabyEldrick View Post
    Okay so the last 6-8 months have been very hectic. IT started about about November of last year when i had to move out of my moms and in to my dads (and abusive stepmothers) house. When i got there they told they new all about me being a ab and said that they were accepting. Not even a week after that they took me to a psychologists to see if i was a pedophile. I stayed there about three months with ever going problems and concerns. IT finally ended with me being kicked out because ME giving them my entire paycheck form my part-time job and Doing all there house work got me to the point where i finally got tired f living there and would have rather been homeless. My dad took me to his office so that i could sleep there and apologized for they hell that my stepmother put me through. He said that if he could go back he would but he knows that he should have stood up for me more. IT was all nice and what not until i was woken up by my dads boss who came in late that night and thought i was a burglar and i woke up to a gun in my face. I had a panic attack and ended up in a mental hospital for 2 weeks. After getting out my aunt called me and helped me get my paper work together to get into job corp. It turns out the whole family knows about me being an ABDL but Has no problem with it. In fact the whole family has pretty much excluded my stepmother from ever going to any family get together again. While waiting to get in to job corp i stayed at a hotel for a month and a half. I am currently on summer break from job corp. I told the people about the need for my diapers ( they really have become a mental and emotional need at this point). Job corp has been supplying me with them and i will soon be going to cloth diapers and plastic pants (cheaper and more Eco friendly) I am already 46% complete with job corp and have been there less than 3 months. Things have been quite interesting so I guess i'll stay busy and see what unfolds.

Sorry if this is a bit of a ramble but It's been ruff and i don't think my nerves can stretch any further.
    I'm glad things are working out for you now. We are your family too and are glad some of your non abdl family is accepting. Godspeed to you.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Getting a job that allows you to live independently is true freedom. Politicians talk about Freedom, but they have no idea what the word means. I think our kind may know best! Anyway, work hard at job core and keep your eyes open for good employment opportunities. Once you land that job, remember that it is a job and work. Work hard and do what the boss wants. I always do what I'm asked to do at school because it is just that.....work. When I go home, I don't give it any ore thought. That's my time. I'm happy with it.