Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pointing Down

Default Pointing Down

So I have heard that you should point your ahem junk down when wearing a diaper. I have done this but then I get a erection and it feels weird. I was wondering if me doing this with an erection can cause damage of any kind to my man parts. Thanks everyone.

i have to have it pointed down, i like to wear them when i sleep, if its pointed up, it will leak 100% of the time. i think depends even puts on their male products to point the penis down.

no you wont cause any damage to your male parts...

Yes it should be pointing down to avoider any leaks on the top of the diaper.

If you find your diapers are "stimulating" you, best to let it be where it wants to be. Go to bed. After awhile it will either relax or not. If the diapers are new for you, you may just always get erect when padded and awake. Give it some time and you'll get more used to the diapers and will be able to reposition yourself after you've relaxed awhile. Don't force it down. If you get the chance to point down, and it wants to back up, (and it probably will) it won't be able to get much of a start and shouldn't be too uncomfortable. But definitely don't try to wet unless aimed down. (unless you have a good mattress pad )

No matter what, I find it almost impossibly uncomfortable pointing down... so I don't. It wouldn't be so bad if it was hinged...

I always wondered how protected I'd be if I wet in my sleep... and I guess the answer is "hardly at all"...

yes, you should point down. no, it shouldn't damage anything. if you get an erection while doing so, then you can wait a little bit until it goes down and then go ahead and put the diaper on

I know for the first several months when I started wearing regularly I'd go up even pulling a diaper out of the package. I'd have to wait till I almost fell asleep before I'd be able change my aim. But even then it was at least another month before I was able to start wetting laying down. So these things just take time. No need to rush it.

When wearing Pampers or other small diapers, I usually point up and go slowly so as to use as much of the diaper as possible. I haven't found that it makes much of a difference when I'm in adult diapers, however I generally only wet when standing or sitting, so that's probably why.

Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    No matter what, I find it almost impossibly uncomfortable pointing down... so I don't. It wouldn't be so bad if it was hinged...

I always wondered how protected I'd be if I wet in my sleep... and I guess the answer is "hardly at all"...
    How do you get it to aim down? oh, it's not hard....

I exclusively wear them while pointing down. Which is difficult sometimes.. but you can still reposition once the excitement has worn off. Once it's pointing down it will probably stay there.