Thread: Hello there!

Post Hello there!

Hey there!

Let me introduce myself;

I am just a normal 17 year old ( almost 18!) boy with an interesting hobby wich most of us here share; diapers. I am a DL/TB
    I'm from the Netherlands, so when my grammar is not correct, you will know why .
    I go to school like most of the people of my age.

I used to be member of a dutch ab-dl-tb site, but more and morepeople are leaving that forum, so I started to explore the internet in search for an international forum. This is how I got here ^^.

I would be very grateful for any tips / advice for this forum, as I am just a newbie.

Tot ziens! (wich means see ya in dutch!)
    Krijebr

Well there's the articles section for general advice take a look

We also have an unofficial rule here that Diapers don't rule our lives, so do you have any other hobbies or interests? like what sorts of music, films or sports do you like?

Quote Originally Posted by DylanK View Post
    Well there's the articles section for general advice take a look

We also have an unofficial rule here that Diapers don't rule our lives, so do you have any other hobbies or interests? like what sorts of music, films or sports do you like?

Oh yea sorry about that!

I've read the introducing page, but I totally forgot about a few things.

My hobbies are Gaming, computer and xbox360, hanging out with friends, going to party's and clubs etc.

What I do for sport is cycling and diving. Diving is such an amazing sport! Too bad here in the Netherlands there is no such place for diving, except the swimming pool ofcourse..
    When I go for diving I go to the Red Sea in Egypt with beautiful coral reefs, marine life, and I could go on for hours talking about diving.

I listen to drum and bass, techno, tech-house, but I actually like everything as long as it is a good song .

The movies I like are the movies with a very good story in it.

This was a little more information about me .

If there is someone who wants to ask me something, feel free!

Hehe, with so many varied interests, you might find lots of friends if you check out the groups section