Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Changing brands Help!!!

Default Changing brands Help!!!

Well I have been looking for a new small diaper, but I can not find the best one. I normally get Abena s4's but with them being discontinued I thought I might as well try and find the next best one. I tried Tranquility atn and their small size was not comfortable. I am afraid to try their medium mainly because last time I tried to get the next size up ,just for absorbency, it was way to big. (If anyone can get some measurements on the mediums that would be helpful.) The Molicares I tried where ok but to me the press out on them was way to much.(I tried oth the day time one and night time.) I am fine with cloth diapers, but I have not tried the abena ones because from what I have read their cloth sucks. The attends I where gonna try didn't have any leak guards. I didn't even touch the tena brand because from what I have read in reviews the american ones suck and the European ones are the best. I guess what I am asking here is: "What diaper can you recommend that is closet to an abena small in size and absorbency?"

Can someone help me please?
    Last edited by Trevor; 08-Jul-2012 at 07:28. Reason: merging posts.

Sounds like you've made the rounds of the other quality diapers that are not Abenas that are available in size small. Pickings seem to be getting pretty slim in that size, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by kratox View Post
    the press out on them was way to much.(I tried oth the day time one and night time.)
    Could you clarify to me what "press out" is?

Quote Originally Posted by Okamiyasha View Post
    Could you clarify to me what "press out" is?

press out as in like. If you sit down it pushes a lot of the fluids out. In all honesty I think the small molicare just are no good. Not sure about the mediums but i do not think i could wear them comfortably.

Quote Originally Posted by kratox View Post
    press out as in like. If you sit down it pushes a lot of the fluids out. In all honesty I think the small molicare just are no good. Not sure about the mediums but i do not think i could wear them comfortably.
    Ah thank you

Are you looking for like an equal mix of absorbancy and comfort? For a small?

Quote Originally Posted by Okamiyasha View Post
    Ah thank you

Are you looking for like an equal mix of absorbancy and comfort? For a small?
    If you know of an other good smalls that would be helpful xD.

What small molicares did you try? I use small molicare and i haven't experienced the press up that you speak of? Which style ot "model" do you use? From what you have said your choices are very limited...

Quote Originally Posted by MagicMan View Post
    What small molicares did you try? I use small molicare and i haven't experienced the press up that you speak of? Which style ot "model" do you use? From what you have said your choices are very limited...
    I ordered both. The white ones I think are perfect for daytime use,but I am talking about the purple ones I do not like them that much. Also I did not mean to sound limited I am just looking for the next best small diaper.

The best i can come up with at the moment is the molicare soft super. Here's the product information:

• For very severe incontinence
    • 'Air active' non-woven side panels let air circulate supporting a healthy skin condition
    • Soft and discreet textile-like backsheet
    • Recloseable hook-and-loop tabs can be opened and closed several times
    • 3-part absorbent core with super absorbent polymer (SAP) locks away fluids quickly and securely and helps to keep skin dry
    • Soft inner cuffs help to prevent leakage
    • Integrated odour neutraliser for enhanced discretion and your peace of mind
    • The wetness indicator on the backsheet enables you to identify when the product needs changing

The small fits sizes 60-90cm and has a capacity of 1360ml

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	32f77dcee4198974606df78cf64ebf85.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	17.4 KB 
ID:	13301

Here's a pic, I hope you can see it as I haven't tried this before. Hope this help

Quote Originally Posted by MagicMan View Post
    The best i can come up with at the moment is the molicare soft super. Here's the product information:

• For very severe incontinence
    • 'Air active' non-woven side panels let air circulate supporting a healthy skin condition
    • Soft and discreet textile-like backsheet
    • Recloseable hook-and-loop tabs can be opened and closed several times
    • 3-part absorbent core with super absorbent polymer (SAP) locks away fluids quickly and securely and helps to keep skin dry
    • Soft inner cuffs help to prevent leakage
    • Integrated odour neutraliser for enhanced discretion and your peace of mind
    • The wetness indicator on the backsheet enables you to identify when the product needs changing

The small fits sizes 60-90cm and has a capacity of 1360ml

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	32f77dcee4198974606df78cf64ebf85.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	17.4 KB 
ID:	13301

Here's a pic, I hope you can see it as I haven't tried this before. Hope this help
    Yea I already tried those. Those are excellent for like daytime use, but I am looking for more around the around the house sorta diaper.