Thread: Soakedgoodnites inbound

Exclamation Soakedgoodnites inbound

'Sup! I'm SoakedGoodnites. As you can probably tell, I love Goodnites. They're my favorite diaper. I don't want to put out too many interests. I don't want anybody in my family finding out. I'm great at drawing, except animals. I'm on mostly at night. I am kind of a babyfur and new to being one. Here's my Fursona.
    NAME: Juggs
    SPECIES: Savannah Cat.
    OUTFIT: Pull-Ups Learning Designs and sometimes Cool Alert.
    MORE INFO: Juggs loves playing, mostly alone. He is kind of shy, and is startled easily. When he is startled, he usually has an accident. He loves diapers. However, when the time comes, he WILL go commando. He will improvise when he must. Claiming a sandbox from big kids? Sweep and clear with rubber bands. Make improvised armor, duct tape and cardboard works great together. Plus, a full diaper works like a cup. When it's potty time, he squats and enjoys the release.::: Alright, see ya round!

Quote Originally Posted by SoakedGoodnites View Post
    'Sup! I'm SoakedGoodnites. As you can probably tell, I love Goodnites. They're my favorite diaper. I don't want to put out too many interests. I don't want anybody in my family finding out. I'm great at drawing, except animals. I'm on mostly at night. I am kind of a babyfur and new to being one.
    Hey man. Welcome to Adisc. I remember when i first got on here and was afraid that no matter what i put on here, someone might be able to figure out who i was In real life. But in reality.... You have to probably realize how many people in the world probably like to draw, like minecraft, like... running, exercising, etc. etc. As long as you don't give your REAL full name or address or anything, it is pretty unlikely your hobbies will give away your identity.... Just saying...

Anyway. It's always fun to have another fur around here. *sigh* even if it is another kitty :P

Just kidding... some of my best furry friends are kitty's. I just don't care much for them in real life.

Have a great time here at ADISC and we look forward to learning more about you.