Thread: Happy 4th of July!

Default Happy 4th of July!

To everyone, have a great day! <(^v^)>

^_^ God bless everything the founding fathers stood for. The rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. The world at large, as well as many Americans may have their doubts about our country, but today is a day for everyone to remember what being an American is really all about. Celebrating freedom, and the protection of democracy and the American dream. Sure, we're not perfect, but I still love this country with all my heart and soul. Why? Because it's my home.

This day makes me proud to live in the state with Mount Rushmore.... since we really have nothing else to offer, lol

It's about over but I did have a great day! Thank you. Woke up in an M-4 well used, cleaned up and rode my bicycle with weed wacker motor and large American flag downtown for breakfast, crused the beaches, helped fix a friend's truck, swam-floated in my kiddie pool, rode the bike to the beaches again at dusk, chineese take out for dinner, fireworks and thunderstorms, lounging in a fresh M-4, watched Thor, surfing the web, watching Rocky horror in a swelling M-4 surfing ADSIC right now and enjoying my 3rd glass of red wine. No work till Sunday too! YEA!!!!
    Life is good!

Quote Originally Posted by Nam Repaid View Post
    It's about over but I did have a great day! Thank you. Woke up in an M-4 well used, cleaned up and rode my bicycle with weed wacker motor and large American flag downtown for breakfast, crused the beaches, helped fix a friend's truck, swam-floated in my kiddie pool, rode the bike to the beaches again at dusk, chineese take out for dinner, fireworks and thunderstorms, lounging in a fresh M-4, watched Thor, surfing the web, watching Rocky horror in a swelling M-4 surfing ADSIC right now and enjoying my 3rd glass of red wine. No work till Sunday too! YEA!!!!
    Life is good!
    Nice! B)