Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What should i do ?

Default What should i do ?

What should i do , i told my boyfriend about my diaper thing and he said that is slightly disturbing .

I like him and care for him , i want him to understand me liking diapers

What should i do ?

Give him a little time to think and then talk to him again and explain everything fully.

Another possibility: You could explain to him that it is a medical need, having to do with sensory integration issues. Then, if he truly cared for you, he would accept you as you are with your "disability". If he doesn't, then I don't think he would make a very good husband anyway.

Honeywell6180

Can you give us a little more detail please about what you told him and how he reacted. However, based on what you have said, this is what I think:

Well for one, don't give up hope. I imagine it is disturbing even to open minded people, he hasn't just shunned you. I know you want immediate understanding, but you are unlikely to get that. Be happy that it wasn't nearly as bad as it could have been.

Be ready to talk to him in more detail. Make it clear that this doesn't replace him, and you don't expect him to take part in it if he doesn't want to. However, also make him realise that this is part of you and it won't go away. If he does indeed care for you as much as you care for him, he should be able to get over this and still love you, even if he is uncomfortable about this.

To get understanding of how you feel, you will have to go over what this means for you in detail. How it affects you and what you get out of doing it. He has no chance of understanding how you feel, unless he understands what you feel. Acceptance and understanding will be more difficult, but if you are open about it and he does love you, you will be able to slowly move towards that sort of position. If he can't learn to deal with it, I know you care about him now, but is that really the sort of person you want to be going out with?

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best. Good luck!

--- mzkkbprmt

Be happy for what you got. We are diaper wearing freaks after all. :P Just give it time.

Quote Originally Posted by Honeywell6180 View Post
    Another possibility: You could explain to him that it is a medical need, having to do with sensory integration issues. Then, if he truly cared for you, he would accept you as you are with your "disability". If he doesn't, then I don't think he would make a very good husband anyway.

Honeywell6180

I'd be careful saying it's a medical need if it's not, that could come back to backfire. You might consider showing him some of the resources online that explain us a little better. I'm sure there's something good in the wiki, and there's other sites as well, you might want to both read together the "When Kids Love Diapers" site. I haven't read it in years, but I remember that it was a pretty good resource. There's a link to it in the links section here.

Just give him time to think about it, and wait and see what happens, if he turly loves you for you, he will come round, or you may have to at least slow down your diaper use for the time being, untill things smooth over.

thanks guys i just need to talk to him the next time i am over at his house

Well, best of luck, but just remember...Teenagers are jackasses, we will not accept you because you are different, so don't expect him to be like "OH! IT MAKES SENSE NOW!"

Keep your hopes high, but don't expect anything great. One more time: I wish you luck.

Well, he has every right to be disturbed....
    Wanting to wear diapers IS disturbing. It's awfully disgusting to most people, and not much good comes of telling folks, unless they really need to know.
    Now, I would sit down with your boyfriend, and explain in further detail what this is all about, more so show him our site... prove to him it's just a "kink" and nothing more.