Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ridiculously Ironic

Default Ridiculously Ironic

How weird is this...well I've pretty much got a baby face, and it seems like forever I've been trying to make myself look older and more adult to gain some cred with my peers, while all the time secretly wishing I was a baby-faced toddler again. Maybe I'm just trying to mask my inner self.

As a kid I loved having more and more signs of growing up. The AB side of me was pure fantasy. As I grew older, I started to hate my stubble and later, when I grew my beard, I felt like it ruined my ABDL moods. It would be nice for this 49-year-old baby to have baby face and baby skin.

Huh I'm the other way round when I was 16 a girl I fancied told someone she thought I was married with kids! Ive always looked older and feel stupid if I see myself in a mirror when dressed as an AB!

Quote Originally Posted by HokieABDL View Post
    As a kid I loved having more and more signs of growing up. The AB side of me was pure fantasy. As I grew older, I started to hate my stubble and later, when I grew my beard, I felt like it ruined my ABDL moods. It would be nice for this 49-year-old baby to have baby face and baby skin.
    Even though I'm only 24, I feel exactly the same way. But it's certainly sage to say using pacifiers with a beard sucks. If you look in the mirror while doing it, you just look dumb.

It's amazing how shaving my beard just makes me look 10 years younger though. In that case, my beard makes me like maybe 7-8 years older then I currently am.

Quote Originally Posted by HokieABDL View Post
    I couldn't agree with you more. I turned 40 in November and I've been conflicted by it.
    I've never grown a full beard for precisely the reasons you mention and when I don't shave for a few days it's amazing how much older it makes me look.
    If only someone could invent a rejuvenation machine or find the lost fountain of youth

Maybe it's just a confidence thing, but I always seem to perceive myself as younger than my peers...not actually, but somehow I always view them as older. I guess they see me as I am...on the outside that is.

I may be a teen, but I have always looked more grown up than I am and have tried to act that way to impress others. I am a hairy individual, to put it simply, but I don't like it. I grow out a beard (goatee if you will) because I figure that if I am going to be continuously growing hair, I might as well deal with it, and also because it makes me feel like I would fit in more because I have a baby face without it (or what I perceive as a baby face).

Anyway, it is not all that ironic. Most people want to fit in in one way or another, and on top of that when you have the feelings of being an ab/tb, then, at least in my case, you tend to want to hide it while at the same time feel a need to have baby-smooth skin, be small, etc. Also, I definitely agree with Fire2box that a person looks stupid and weird sucking on a pacifier with a beard. (no offense to those who do that).

Also, you are not alone in feeling younger than your friends. In fact, I have family friends and cousins who are in elementary and I somehow feel younger than them. One saying that keeps me from getting depressed about growing up is "you are only as old as you feel". It may be corny and cliche, but ther has rarely been another statement as true as this.

Lindt

I'm 15 and I've been shaving for two years. I can grow a beard. I'm past 6' and I'm a healthy weight.. I'm basically made of hair. Baby fat is gone too, so I can sort of relate even at this age.

I'm 20, 5'5 and can't grow a beard to save my life. If I had to wear the school uniform at sixth form I would have been mistaken for someone in year 9 regularly and while I do sometimes hate that I look a good 5 years younger than I am it does make being an AB/DL a bit easier so in a way being an AB/DL has made me glad to look the way I do.