Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: plastic pants?

Default plastic pants?

Hi all can anyone recommend a good site to get plastic pants preferably UK based. Also not too expensive would be nice. Thanks

all depends on what kind and level of quality you're after as to from whom you buy.
    Reusable incontinence pants, incontinence pads and waterproof plastic pants, for children, teenagers and adults. sell some cheap ones and i can recommend the 3 pack of high-waisted clear pants.
    and i've just bought some american Gary brand pants from shop4pvc on ebay, but they have a site, too: Pull On PVC Pants>Regular Waist Plastic>Milky White 007>Shop4Pvc - PVC Pants - Pull On Plastic Pants - Regular Waist Pull On - Milky White .007 Pull on Pants - Shop4PVC | PVC Rainwear | PVC Sleepwear | Buy PVC Uniforms | PVC Dresses Website
    thems the pants i got. i'll be doing a review of them shortly, but just so you know, i do plan on buying more.

don't forget to size up, just in case

suprima are good and can be found in the uk on ebay
    robinsons Readi are also good thick pants and last a long time
    Arizona Care do a variety also.

MonarchMonk

Cuddlz.com do a pretty good range of plastic pants.

I'm wearing one right now.

i get mine from adultclothdiaper.com, but I don't think they are UK based. Mine are Leakmaster plastic pants, and they are very good. They are a bout USD $15.

All the stuff I've gotten from fetware.com has been pretty good.

thanks everyone will have a look and see great help thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ade View Post
    all depends on what kind and level of quality you're after as to from whom you buy.
    Reusable incontinence pants, incontinence pads and waterproof plastic pants, for children, teenagers and adults. sell some cheap ones and i can recommend the 3 pack of high-waisted clear pants.
    and i've just bought some american Gary brand pants from shop4pvc on ebay, but they have a site, too: Pull On PVC Pants>Regular Waist Plastic>Milky White 007>Shop4Pvc - PVC Pants - Pull On Plastic Pants - Regular Waist Pull On - Milky White .007 Pull on Pants - Shop4PVC | PVC Rainwear | PVC Sleepwear | Buy PVC Uniforms | PVC Dresses Website
    thems the pants i got. i'll be doing a review of them shortly, but just so you know, i do plan on buying more.

don't forget to size up, just in case
    I have looked at 1st link you posted looks great will definitely give them a try cheers

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nappies4me View Post
    suprima are good and can be found in the uk on ebay
    robinsons Readi are also good thick pants and last a long time
    Arizona Care do a variety also.
    Thanks nappies4me I did get some of those redi ones recently. While they are very thick there's no room in them for nappy unlees they do a high back one? if so where from ?

Wow ,very useful links, thks a lot, i might try them for a change

Quote Originally Posted by baby2birl View Post
    Hi all can anyone recommend a good site to get plastic pants preferably UK based. Also not too expensive would be nice. Thanks
    Hey mate,

although not UK based, ohwe.de in Germany offers a wide range of platsic pants. I reckon as you can ship plastic pants in a padded mailing bag, shipping costs shouldn't be too expensive.
    Otherwise, I ordered my pants from Ebay or the US (fetware.com and baby-pants.com) so far as Australia hasn't too much to offer.

Cheers.

Cushiebabe

http://cosyndry.com/ UK Based and very cute stuff.
    Last edited by Cushiebabe; 05-Jul-2012 at 14:04.