Thread: hi everybody

bigboydrew

Default hi everybody

hello i am new here not sure what to say . i hope i will make some freinds and have a good time but i mite need a bit of help first so i know what to do.

Welcome to ADISC! It's alright having trouble with the introductions. I had trouble writing my own when I first joined. You can start by telling more about yourself. Hobbies, you favourite food and such.

bigboydrew

Quote Originally Posted by amon View Post
    Welcome to ADISC! It's alright having trouble with the introductions. I had trouble writing my own when I first joined. You can start by telling more about yourself. Hobbies, you favourite food and such.
    thanks ok then my hobbies are playing football, video games, gutair and keyboard. my favirot food would have to be chicken fitas and currys or any thing that has a kick to it. i never really had many friends i got bullied alot at school but i found nappies helped me thought it. since i have left school i have done a lot of volteer work for different charitys. now i am lokking for a job whwere i will get paid. my patents split up when i was 5 and now my mum is in norway and i am living at my mums out home by my self. not sure what else i can say but over all i am happy and like to help people out.