Thread: hi everybody!

Default hi everybody!

Just like everyone else, I am new here. I enjoyed diapers ever since I was very young.
    My favorite things to do are: Playing video games, talk about movies, reading manga and watching anime!

My favorite manga/anime series are:
    One Piece
    Gurren Lagann
    Sgt. Frog
    Haruhi Suzumiya
    Eureka Seven
    Detective Conan/Case Closed
    Bleach
    Neon Genesis Evangelion
    Heaven's Lost Property

The current diaper that I use is: Depends Underwear style

Hi ,and welcome to ADISC!!!

I see that you joined us in 2010 and just haven't posted anything until now, so it nice to have yoi finally with us. So if you have any questions about anything, like even how the site works feel free to ask me, the mods or anyone else on the site. and i see you like anime so do I (seeing as how im a manga assistant). anyway i hope we can be friends.

tai.

Hi welcome to ADISC. Well is good that you start to introduce yourself. And i see you like what kind of video game you like and don't be shy

Quote Originally Posted by archer View Post
    Hi welcome to ADISC. Well is good that you start to introduce yourself. And i see you like what kind of video game you like and don't be shy
    I enjoy playing the old school arcade games (on the Xbox 360) like Scott Pilgrim, TMNT, and Simpsons!
    My favorite game are:
    Kingdom Hearts series (minus Re:Coded)
    (Classic) Sonic the Hedgehog games (I have yet to play Generations, but it's on my to play list!)
    Star Fox 64
    Mario 64 and 3D Land
    any of the Mario Kart games
    Kirby's Dreamland
    Kirby's Adventure
    Kid Icarus Uprising
    Pokemon (the main games, not the spin offs)
    The World Ends with You
    Scott Pilgrim VS The World: The Game
    One Piece: Gigant Battle
    Bleach: Dark Souls
    Soul Caliber 1

Quote Originally Posted by Scumdude91 View Post
    I enjoy playing the old school arcade games (on the Xbox 360) like Scott Pilgrim, TMNT, and Simpsons!
    My favorite game are:
    Kingdom Hearts series (minus Re:Coded)
    (Classic) Sonic the Hedgehog games (I have yet to play Generations, but it's on my to play list!)
    Star Fox 64
    Mario 64 and 3D Land
    any of the Mario Kart games
    Kirby's Dreamland
    Kirby's Adventure
    Kid Icarus Uprising
    Pokemon (the main games, not the spin offs)
    The World Ends with You
    Scott Pilgrim VS The World: The Game
    One Piece: Gigant Battle
    Bleach: Dark Souls
    Soul Caliber 1
    Well it seems you like RPG games well i myself is more to FPS and cars game but also sandbox style game like Saints Row,GTA,the saboteur and it is very nice to find XBOX 360 guy too and i wish we can be good friend

Hello and welcome to ADISC! I'm not much of a anime/manga fan, but I do love One Piece. Been a while since I have read the manga or watched the anime. Which is your favourite crew member in the Straw Hats gang?

My favorites would have to be Luffy and Franky.