Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: introduction

Default introduction

1) Hello! Who are you?

Hi, kinda very shy, painfully so in fact. Not really sure what to say, so yea.

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

Not positive. I know I want to be an AB, but Iíve never done anything like it.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

I like listening to music, reading, psychology, English Comprehension, and I am an animal lover.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

As I said, I have interest in being an AB, but as Iíve never done it I guess Iím here to learn more about myself.

Quote Originally Posted by nomad View Post
    1) Hello! Who are you?

Hi, kinda very shy, painfully so in fact. Not really sure what to say, so yea.
    Well you've made the first step well done

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

Not positive. I know I want to be an AB, but Iíve never done anything like it.
    Well you don't have to do anything to be AB it can all be in your head but there are plenty of things that might help you get there

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

I like listening to music, reading, psychology, English Comprehension, and I am an animal lover.
    what sort of music are you into? and have you ever come across Neuro-Linguistic Programming?

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

As I said, I have interest in being an AB, but as Iíve never done it I guess Iím here to learn more about myself.
    Take your time to look around we're not all about AB/DL but if you want to get some advice on that then we're certainly here to help, you might also find the articles section will be as helpful asking users so don't miss out on visiting that

Great intro welcome to ADISC

As I said, I have interest in being an AB, but as I’ve never done it I guess I’m here to learn more about myself.
    You and alot of other people are very lucky. When I began using the Internet to explore my diaper related interests, I had nothing to go on. Well, I had things to search and forums to post at, but the majority of this particular site would agree that those places need not be mentioned.

It's a great community here. You're safe to explore and the forum itself is designed in such a way that you could look at it from almost any computer and not worry about what some shoulder watcher will see as they pass.

There's no rush to completely embrace your AB side. But there's plenty of information here as well as people who have been on the path for a very long time and can give you solid advice. You'll find a fair balance of intelligent discussions as well as threads asking questions just like the ones you answered, that allow you to explore your own feelings.

Er... sorry if that sounded too rehearsed. Welcome to the forums.

Hey DylanK, yea, I’ve heard of NLP. I don’t really know much about it, but it seems really kool. At least studying the outcome. As far as music, if it has lyrics and sound I consider it music. If the song meets those requirements, I’ll listen to it and 9/10 I’m going to love it.

NateSean- didn’t sound rehearsed at all.

Fair enough, my Dad has been telling me all sorts about NPL it seems really interesting but the books don't half send you to sleep when you read them ^_^

So do you have a favourite band, artist or type of music?

haha. If it put me to sleep I’d never put it down.

In regards to favorite artists/bands, I tend to not like anything anyone else likes, so I’ll keep quiet about it, sry. Not trying to be mysterious or something, just I don’t really like telling people, and them telling me how shitty those bands are.

some types of music I like are, alternative, rock, pop/rock, country/rock, some country, some rap, acoustic/rock, hip hop, hip hop/rap, musicals, pop, alternative rock, shit, sry way too many.

What do you do for fun?

me? I'm pretty boring

Music beehoven for classical music, girl pop like Avril and Katy Perry, Disney pop, so Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Hillary Duff and Emily Osment, as for othe music as long ans the band hasn't offended me and it isn't just noise I'll happily listen to it

I deal mainly with computers at uni and I'm a scout leader in my spare time

I have actually heard of all of them, go me! Oh, I also like most of um.

What do you do with computers? And I’m a simpleton when it comes to them, so please dumb your answer down. (you’d think that both my parents weren’t science majors or that my cousin wasn’t a technical genius. Kinda wonder where my genes are from. I wonder how old I have to be to give up on the theory of adoption? Lol)

What are you studying?

Athletic? How old?

That's good, it's when I start saying people in the Jpop/Jrock (Becca Chan) and Kpop (Co-Ed School particularly Chanmi, the girl with the grey hair in this video), genres I loose people ^_^ there is a wealth of music out there most people haven't heard and I doubt anybody here will judge you solely for your music tastes, at the very least I wont ^_^

Anyway I study the internet and how to program for the internet, nothing as big or complicated as adisc, but little things usually with the help of W3shools (so useful). I also build computers and networks for people on the side, I'm not good at doing it down to a cost but I'll get the cheapest things I can to build to a software specification.

I'm not particularly athletic but the kids keep me fairly active, I deal with all the sections as I fill in as and when ^_^ so 6-14

just listened to sick little games by ATL

yep. you definitely lost me, but I didn’t have much hope anyways.

Which age do you prefer? 6 year olds are easyish to entertain, but hard to keep in one spot & focused on the task you actually set out. Love em. Can’t imagine dealing with a dozen or so of them at the same time.