Thread: I'm sorry...

Default I'm sorry...

Dear everybody,

I am very sorry for the way I've been acting in the IRC. It was not fair of me, and not right to anybody.

I'm disgusted at myself and how I was acting, you can rest asure that it will never happen again!

again, very sorry.

::sighs:: I just had to go watch Entourage... I want to know what happened now since you got me curious to what went on.

I like you Jon, but I will beliebve it when I see it.................

Apology accepted, I'm sure if you really want to you can keep to your word and not do it again, and this post makes me believe you really will. Enjoy the chat.

Apology accepted here too. When you are on your own, you are actually quite a mature and sensible member of the IRC room. I personally think it is how you react to some other members that causes the problem.

Just stick to this, and I don't see there being any more problems.

EmeraldsAndLime

Quote Originally Posted by mzkkbprmt View Post
    Apology accepted here too. When you are on your own, you are actually quite a mature and sensible member of the IRC room. I personally think it is how you react to some other members that causes the problem.

Just stick to this, and I don't see there being any more problems.
    This.

Don't be persuaded or coerced by other people. I know you have the ability to be a sensible person, I've seen you do it myself. Trust me, you'll gain more respect by being an individual than by being a sheep.

In saying that, I certainly hope this apology is serious and sincere. If so, then I accept your apology.

you're not the only one who can be perfectly kind and intelligent but who often gets caught up in immaturity and rudeness when the channel starts deteriorating into lunacy. you shouldn't have to be disgusted with yourself -- just try to avoid acting obnoxious in the main channel. nice of you to apologize, though.