Thread: CVS branded adult diapers?

Default CVS branded adult diapers?

I was searching for particular designs of Depend stuff, and wanted to see if anywhere other than Walgreen's had a decent selection. Nowhere seems to, but CVS has cases (4x16) of their own brand for $25, online ordering only.

So, the obvious question... Has anyone ever tried these? I haven't seen a decent review of them and can't figure out if they're rebranded and manufactured by a more known company. The price seems great if they turned out to be functional at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Desirsar View Post
    I was searching for particular designs of Depend stuff, and wanted to see if anywhere other than Walgreen's had a decent selection. Nowhere seems to, but CVS has cases (4x16) of their own brand for $25, online ordering only.

So, the obvious question... Has anyone ever tried these? I haven't seen a decent review of them and can't figure out if they're rebranded and manufactured by a more known company. The price seems great if they turned out to be functional at all.
    The kind I've bought were not plastic backed, Winn-Dixie sells nearly the same kind so they're probably rebranded. They come with velcro tapes which are incredibly useful as they can be infinitely refastened; I was able to use the same diaper to double diaper over and over since it never got wet and could easily be re-taped.

I do not mind them much. I actually wore diapers to work for the first time and wet one. They actually seem to perform a bit better than the changed depends maximum protection. I was skeptical of the cloth backed diapers, but there is something about being able to wear a taped on brief and no one has a clue. Though once they get pretty wet, they do seem to make a bit of a crinkle. For best results, double them or maybe use it a filler under a depends if you must have the crinkle factor (I know I do).

I buy the CVS "Day and Night" fitted briefs now an then, they are the same as Walmart's "Assurance", Walgreens "Fitted Briefs" and many other store brands as well as Kendall "Wings". Not too bad for cheep diapers at 50 cents or so each. Limited absorbencey, 1 good wetting they will hold but a 2nd will leak and the tapes pull off the back sheet. I put a staple through the tapes where their attached to the back and they will stay on all night. I think of them as a good starter diaper or an econmical choice when you cant fully use a better diaper.

One thing I've learned over the years is gradual wetting makes the diaper last longer than flooding. I can probably get maybe two wettings that were gradual. But just doing one massive wetting will probably put it at its limit and require changing.